Porsche Macan Forum banner

41 - 51 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
390 Posts
Discussion Starter #44
Some states give you a break on the S/T if you trade a car in. My honest question was this in your numbers? I guess not.
Correct, it was simply for the cost of the vehicle, excluding all taxes, fees and any trade in value.

·
Registered
8,735 Posts
Created a new Porsche Code that includes the above changes, subject to the substitution of the 18-way seats (which is all but assured). Total price is a corrected $89,790.
PMMWPLH6
It's perfect . It's beautifully configured at an ideal price. Enjoy in the best of health .

·
Registered
390 Posts
Discussion Starter #46
It's perfect . It's beautifully configured at an ideal price. Enjoy in the best of health .
yrralis1, coming from an 'experienced pro' like yourself (8,647 posts!), thanks so much! Your well wishes and 'thumbs up' approval carries a lot of weight.

·
Registered
390 Posts
Discussion Starter #47
Went into the dealership today and, as expected, my wife chose the 18-way seats. "Fit me like a glove" she said after making her adjustments. Did not make any other changes, so our build ( PMMWPLH6 ) was confirmed, as our SA printed and gave us a copy of the final Build Sheet. Now the long wait begins...SA looked it up on his computer and it said, according to Porsche, we can expect a delivery date of November 20th, or thereabouts. Going to be a long five months!

·
Registered
462 Posts
@JRB, very sharp and clean build with no rookie mistakes noted (by me). I have not read the entire thread but I wonder if you considered the Ionizer that actually dropped (a shocker) in price (from $400 to $350) for 2021. I paid full $400 for it on a 2020 Cayenne and really like it since it produces noticeably fresh air illusion for the price. Also, I find $300 Sun Blinds for Rear Windows very useful in case you have not considered those. All the best to you on the remainder of the new Macan GTS journey.

·
Registered
309 Posts
Went into the dealership today and, as expected, my wife chose the 18-way seats. "Fit me like a glove" she said after making her adjustments. Did not make any other changes, so our build ( PMMWPLH6 ) was confirmed, as our SA printed and gave us a copy of the final Build Sheet. Now the long wait begins...SA looked it up on his computer and it said, according to Porsche, we can expect a delivery date of November 20th, or thereabouts. Going to be a long five months!
Excellent choice with the 18-way seats! Congratulations - and don't worry, the months will pass quickly. At least you have something to look forward to!

·
Registered
1,449 Posts
@JRB, very sharp and clean build with no rookie mistakes noted (by me). I have not read the entire thread but I wonder if you considered the Ionizer that actually dropped (a shocker) in price (from $400 to $350) for 2021. I paid full $400 for it on a 2020 Cayenne and really like it since it produces noticeably fresh air illusion for the price.
The ionizer was $350 on my 2020 GTS build as well....

And I agree with you about liking the "fresh air" smell from an ionizer. In addition, if you have the air suspension/Sports Chrono/and at least LCA the option, I believe by adding the ionizer, you will have an even 4 lower buttons on each side of the center console!

1st world issue....I know!

·
Registered
390 Posts
Discussion Starter #51
The ionizer was $350 on my 2020 GTS build as well....

And I agree with you about liking the "fresh air" smell from an ionizer. In addition, if you have the air suspension/Sports Chrono/and at least LCA the option, I believe by adding the ionizer, you will have an even 4 lower buttons on each side of the center console!

1st world issue....I know!
More buttons you say? Gotta have it now!!! ;)

41 - 51 of 51 Posts