Porsche Macan Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Today is the day! We went to Champion Porsche in Pompano Beach and got my 22 GTS
Gentian blue loaded with almost everything, PPP, extended leather,ACC, surrounded view, CSP,and few other nice things total 95K
Traded MY18 S which was a very very nice car and served us well for 4.5 years.
First impressions - amazing car, suspension in comfort, sport and sport plus just exactly what I wanted, acceleration
tremendous/ i owned M5,Maserati Levante, X5 4.4/ and composure built and feel second to none
looking forward to driving this beauty for years to come
Regards Alex

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Today is the day! We went to Champion Porsche in Pompano Beach and got my 22 GTS
Gentian blue loaded with almost everything, PPP, extended leather,ACC, surrounded view, CSP,and few other nice things total 95K
Traded MY18 S which was a very very nice car and served us well for 4.5 years.
First impressions - amazing car, suspension in comfort, sport and sport plus just exactly what I wanted, acceleration
tremendous/ i owned M5,Maserati Levante, X5 4.4/ and composure built and feel second to none
looking forward to driving this beauty for years to come
Regards Alex
congrats! but it doesn’t count without pics!😄

Attachments

·
Registered
1,127 Posts
Great looking car. I am also a Champion customer. Could not be happier with them. It looks like a light colored interior. What interior did you get?

·
Registered
380 Posts
Looks familiar

·
Registered
1,127 Posts
Champion is a solid dealership !! I bought several cars from them but The Collection has become like family . Thus most of my cars we're bought in my own backyard .
We're fortunate to have two solid dealerships down here in South Florida.

·
Registered
13,728 Posts
We're fortunate to have two solid dealerships down here in South Florida.
We have more. I bought one car from Fort Myers and they were excellent too. I also bought a one car from Palm Beach in the early 2000s. Unfortunately the sales person left three days after my car came in and moved to Michigan. He worked so hard to get the car . We also have great repair centers here. Both champion and the collection have some really top-notch technicians. None of them are cheap so it is expensive it when the car goes off warranty. Although I have found that in many cases Porsche has Goodwill the repair.

·
Premium Member
2021 Macan GTS Mamba Green
105 Posts
Very nice…congratulations! Highly recommend you take some road trips up north where you can find hills and twisty roads.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts