Porsche Macan Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2018 Macan S
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello! I just purchased a 2018 Macan S this week. I am coming from a '14 Lexus IS350 F Sport so this is a huge change for me! I decided a few months ago that I wanted a 2018+ Audi SQ5 (really wanted that digital cluster) and then quickly moved on to the Macan S.

This is my first vehicle that isn't Japanese and I'm excited for the change. I test drove a 2015 Macan S with 47k miles but it drove horribly so I continued looking. I found this 2018 Sapphire Blue Macan S at the Mercedes dealer and it ticked all the boxes (I did want sport exhaust but I can live without it) so I bought it. It has 74k miles, one owner out of San Diego. Hoping for a good, long, reliable ownership.

Wheel Tire Vehicle Automotive parking light Land vehicle

Wheel Car Tire Vehicle Vehicle registration plate

Car Vehicle Gear shift Speedometer Automotive design

·
Registered
47 Posts
I too am moving from Lexus IS 2014 IS350 F-Sport! I haven't received my Macan yet but have always been a little worried about the size difference. I test drove the Macan and it felt a lot bigger to me (a few inches wider and a few inches longer), but hoping I get used to it quickly since I will be navigating some of the narrow lanes here on NYC bridges/tunnels. Have you noticed a much of a difference in that regard?

·
Registered
2018 Macan S
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I too am moving from Lexus IS 2014 IS350 F-Sport! I haven't received my Macan yet but have always been a little worried about the size difference.....Have you noticed a much of a difference in that regard?
It definitely feels a lot bigger than the IS but still very manageable. I think you're going to love it!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts