Porsche Macan Forum banner
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just arrived at the dealer today. Hopefully will be taking delivery next week!

PPD8FKZ4

Attachments

·
Registered
94 Posts
Congrats on the delivery! Looking forward to seeing more pics as mine is on a boat on the way over and same Chalk/Black w/ Chalk stitch. I went with the 21" 911 Turbo Design Wheels

·
Registered
93 Posts
Beautiful car, are you doing PPF on it?

I suggest the PPF as that clamshell hood is a stone chip magnet. I got Xpel PPF done and got a nasty chip that the PPF saved already. PPF got dinged but the paint underneath is totally untouched and intact

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Thanks. So far my initial impressions compared to my 2015 turbo. It was a 3.5 h drive home from the dealer all on the highway. The car overall definitely felt firmer. Much more rock solid. Steering feels more precise also. It sounded pretty good even though I haven’t pushed it yet. The pdk definitely felt slower in the gts compared to the older turbo. Was surprised you cant switch gears with the gear shifter anymore. Love the looks inside and out. Chalk is awesome. I was pleasantly surprised how much I love the wheels. I didn’t realize that only the face of the wheels were silver on the spiders. Love them! It also sits so much lower than my old turbo. Stance looks way better.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 45 Posts