Porsche Macan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, i am looking for macans cpo less than 20k miles, Less than 3 years , lessthan 45k by eoy is it possible to find one? If so can you share any dealer info in usa?
thanks

·
Premium Member
2,971 Posts
Hi, i am looking for macans cpo less than 20k miles, Less than 3 years , lessthan 45k by eoy is it possible to find one? If so can you share any dealer info in usa?
thanks
Why didn't you ask if any of us have seen an Unicorn lately? Maybe there may be one down at the wrecking yard. I assume from your 'short hand' you are looking for an 'S' model.

·
Registered
11,056 Posts
thanks
You are about 10K off in ask price . It's the current market shortage driving up used prices . Champion has 3 in the low 50's . IE .. this just came off lease 2018 Porsche Macan S Pompano Beach FL 41855049

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Why didn't you ask if any of us have seen an Unicorn lately? Maybe there may be one down at the wrecking yard. I assume from your 'short hand' you are looking for an 'S' model.
I was looking for either glc or macans, i currently drive Mercedes which i got at bargain price literally i was there in dealership almost 2 days and was able to get 8k discount without loyalty discount! So just asked considering those scenarios but looks like macans don’t drop much in value

·
Registered
3 Posts
You know about the CPO locator tool right? Google it

This was the lowest I saw in my recent search. I drove the car but condition was below average (paint swirls, wheels, creeks while driving). Still on the market probably close to 90+ days now and 49k

·
Registered
2018 Macan GTS
18 Posts
thanks
Short answer: Nope.

·
Registered
944 Posts
Hi, i am looking for macans cpo less than 20k miles, Less than 3 years , lessthan 45k by eoy me. is it possible to find one? If so can you share any dealer info in usa?
thanks
It will help if you are not under any time pressure. Take your time, expand your geographic search area. Whittle down the options that are the most important. After driving quite a few loaners I have found personally that cosmetic and interior upgrades are not that important to me. Performance options like Sport Chrono or Sport button much more so. After looking at online prices you will start to get a sense of what is a good deal and what is not, even if you can’t get all the way down to your current target price.

Reactions: DriftX

·
Registered
89 Posts
There is clearly a heightened demand for these Macan SUVs recently. I purchased my ‘15 Macan S CPO (18 months left on it at the time) in 2019 with 30K miles for $40,500. And it was fully loaded with a 77K sticker price.

·
Registered
16 Posts
I got my CPO 16 Macan S from Porsche Perimeter for about 35. This was mid pandemic and I haven't seen a price close to that since. They actually tried to buy it back from me 3-4 months later.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Not quite your criteria, but fellow forum member selling a 2017 CPO GTS for 51k. Might be something to consider.

·
Registered
16 Posts
My car had 54k miles I believe but that was not a concern due to everything being fully covered and all of the maintenance being perform prior to purchase. You can keep the low mileage requirement but youre going to pay more.

·
Registered
19 Posts
My car had 54k miles I believe but that was not a concern due to everything being fully covered and all of the maintenance being perform prior to purchase. You can keep the low mileage requirement but youre going to pay more.
How much do you expect service/maintenance to cost over the next few years?

·
Registered
132 Posts
Not quite your criteria, but fellow forum member selling a 2017 CPO GTS for 51k. Might be something to consider.

Looks like a great GTS with low miles and a great price! Just $6k over the OP's number.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts