Porsche Macan Forum banner

21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Haha that's definitely fair enough - Mamba Green is certainly not for everyone. However, either am I. I knew deep down it was the colour that made me the most happy, despite the opinions of others. Suffice it to say that my July delivery can't come soon enough - ridiculously excited!
In October I picked up my 2019 Mamba Green Macan from the factory in Leipzig. To me the color looks great even after a week or two covered in dusk. I get thumbs up every time I take it out of the garage. Just wish I could take it farther than the corner store.

·
Registered
309 Posts
In October I picked up my 2019 Mamba Green Macan from the factory in Leipzig. To me the color looks great even after a week or two covered in dusk. I get thumbs up every time I take it out of the garage. Just wish I could take it farther than the corner store.
John, I honestly can't wait. Such an uncommon, beautiful colour - it truly makes me smile! Thanks for sharing, John.

·
Registered
46 Posts
John, I honestly can't wait. Such an uncommon, beautiful colour - it truly makes me smile! Thanks for sharing, John.
I have had the mamba green for a couple of months now. In spite of the shelter at home I have gotten lot of compliments from people walking by. Today a lady was telling me how much her husband loves this color and he plans to get his Audi in the same color(I don’t know which Audi has this green color car 😀)
Mamba green, Miami blue and Carmine red are probably the best colors for Macan(Chalk maybe)

·
Registered
309 Posts
I have had the mamba green for a couple of months now. In spite of the shelter at home I have gotten lot of compliments from people walking by. Today a lady was telling me how much her husband loves this color and he plans to get his Audi in the same color(I don’t know which Audi has this green color car 😀)
Mamba green, Miami blue and Carmine red are probably the best colors for Macan(Chalk maybe)
Obviously, I'm absolutely infatuated with Mamba Green - I truly think it's a gorgeous colour. Be that as it may, I don't believe there's such a thing as a 'best' colour - it's completely the choice of the owner, and whichever shade makes them the most happy. But for what it's worth, yes, I'm also a big fan of Miami Blue and Carmine Red as well - much welcomed vibrancy to the roads!

·
Registered
2020 Macan GTS
151 Posts
As I have said in other posts, colour selection was by far my biggest stressor. I loved the Mac in most of the colours. Finalists were MG, MB, Chalk. Finally decided the best 4 season colour here in southern Ontario was Chalk. MG and MB best suited beaches and palm trees IMHO. Ordered an S in Chalk. Then when the GTS was unveiled I swapped. But not without grinding it out again. CR entered the fray as well. Ultimately stuck with Chalk. Gasp.

So I know I will be anxious and thrilled when I lay my eyes on her next month. But I also know I will stare down every MG, MB and CR I drive by and wonder.......

Reactions: SJG

·
Registered
30 Posts
As I have said in other posts, colour selection was by far my biggest stressor. I loved the Mac in most of the colours. Finalists were MG, MB, Chalk. Finally decided the best 4 season colour here in southern Ontario was Chalk. MG and MB best suited beaches and palm trees IMHO. Ordered an S in Chalk. Then when the GTS was unveiled I swapped. But not without grinding it out again. CR entered the fray as well. Ultimately stuck with Chalk. Gasp.

So I know I will be anxious and thrilled when I lay my eyes on her next month. But I also know I will stare down every MG, MB and CR I drive by and wonder.......
Porsches paint colors are very cool... they really change depending on the light. Chalk can look like two totally different colors. I haven't seen it in on a Macan... yours will be unique and fantastic!

21 - 27 of 27 Posts