Porsche Macan Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondering if anyone knows any further details on the interior of the Macan. Everything else about this SUV has just reminded me of the Cayenne, and from the spy shots I've seen the Macan seems to offer the same dashboard screen surrounded by chrome air vents and too many buttons like the Cayenne. Any info on the options? Embossed leather or smooth leather for the seats?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I've read that the Macan's interior is very similar to both the Cayenne and Panamera, apart from a storage cubby below the touchscreen. It comes with a ton of features, from automatic climate control, inbuilt music system and easy folding leather chairs to rear side wipers, defoggers and automatic headlamps and wipers with sensors.
I think the Macan comes with the option of four-zone climate control as well..anyone know? I don't think I'd want the kids playing with it plus I'd rather save the money if possible.

·
Registered
247 Posts
Theres alot of part sharing with big makers now a days so dont be too surprised if the Macans interior is reminiscent of other Porsche products.

As for the Macan reminding you of the Cayenne I know alot of the camo Porsche is using on Macan are re-purposed Cayenne parts intended to throw us off

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.