Porsche Macan Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

I have been a Forum member fr a few years, but have not been active. I have decided to get more active and to benefit from all the great information that is available on this Forum.

We own two Macan's; a Sapphire Blue Metallic 2015 S and a 2017 paint to sample (Gulf Blue) GTS. Additionally, we have a couple older 911's that we also enjoy driving very much. I guess you could say that we like blue!!

I look forward to getting more involved with the Forum.

·
Premium Member
143 Posts
Nice stable! Thanks for sharing.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Hello,

I have been a Forum member fr a few years, but have not been active. I have decided to get more active and to benefit from all the great information that is available on this Forum.

We own two Macan's; a Sapphire Blue Metallic 2015 S and a 2017 paint to sample (Gulf Blue) GTS. Additionally, we have a couple older 911's that we also enjoy driving very much. I guess you could say that we like blue!! View attachment 230119 View attachment 230120

Welcome back! My gosh, that Gulf Blue is ridiculously gorgeous 👍🏻

·
Registered
496 Posts
Hello,

We own two Macan's; a Sapphire Blue Metallic 2015 S and a 2017 paint to sample (Gulf Blue) GTS. Additionally, we have a couple older 911's that we also enjoy driving very much. I guess you could say that we like blue!! View attachment 230119

Is that a Cobra I see? Nice ....

1 - 12 of 12 Posts