Porsche Macan Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I joined this forum 5 months ago and 4 months ago found my 2017 Macan Turbo right here on a trending topic. I called Jim at 9PM and told him I would buy his car - and he wouldn't let me! He insisted that I make an appointment at the Palm Springs Porsche dealership to have it inspected. I live in SC by the way. So the car checked out great, had less than 10,000 miles and most importantly the Burmeister stereo. It had a $106,000 original build so it is totally loaded with just about everything I would never think to order, and the feature I like the most is the interior color - it's a light dove grey. And I wouldn't have picked that on a build-my-own Macan. Anyway, just wanted to say hi again and how much I love my car and oh yes, I had the wheels painted black. Jim was not too happy about that, and then a few weeks ago I texted him to tell him that the car started up just fine after sitting at the airport for a week - he said he was glad he didn't know it at the time or he wouldn't have slept. He couldn't believe I had left it at the airport.

One last thing - I cannot stop smiling while driving, it's just so cool!

Attachments

·
Registered
66 Posts
I joined this forum 5 months ago and 4 months ago found my 2017 Macan Turbo right here on a trending topic. I called Jim at 9PM and told him I would buy his car - and he wouldn't let me! He insisted that I make an appointment at the Palm Springs Porsche dealership to have it inspected. I live in SC by the way. So the car checked out great, had less than 10,000 miles and most importantly the Burmeister stereo. It had a $106,000 original build so it is totally loaded with just about everything I would never think to order, and the feature I like the most is the interior color - it's a light dove grey. And I wouldn't have picked that on a build-my-own Macan. Anyway, just wanted to say hi again and how much I love my car and oh yes, I had the wheels painted black. Jim was not too happy about that, and then a few weeks ago I texted him to tell him that the car started up just fine after sitting at the airport for a week - he said he was glad he didn't know it at the time or he wouldn't have slept. He couldn't believe I had left it at the airport.

Yes, I remember now - welcome back! Congratulations on your gorgeous Macan - please enjoy in the best of health!

·
Registered
2017 Macan Turbo
50 Posts

2017 Turbo, I like your style

1 - 5 of 5 Posts