Porsche Macan Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Today is the perfect day perfect weather to photo at the same place same spot after a year:

And no, these are not photoshopped. The tires and wheels were transferred to the new one after the old one traded in 馃槃

Registered
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Just got into a 2021 about a week ago.
Decided I would go with someone a little more subtle and toned down this go around. Maybe I'm finally growing up!

View attachment 242021
Omg I love those body color Sports Classics! Did you factory order your car with those painted in body color?

Personally not a fan of the silver wheel lip on the Sports Classics, but since yours came with chrome window frame they matched perfectly.

Registered
2016 Porsche Macan S
Omg I love those body color Sports Classics! Did you factory order your car with those painted in body color?

Personally not a fan of the silver wheel lip on the Sports Classics, but since yours came with chrome window frame they matched perfectly.
Thank you! I loved the look, and it got all of the attention everywhere I went. Some loved it, some hated it.
I had the fortune of trading my Spyders for this wheel. Funny enough, they came off a Sapphire Blue Macan with black window trim. It looked horrible on that car. My plan was to paint them in the satin finish, like my new car has. As soon as they went on my Macan, I fell in love and there was no turning back! My old one was also lowered, which I think helped complete the look as well.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thank you! I loved the look, and it got all of the attention everywhere I went. Some loved it, some hated it.
I had the fortune of trading my Spyders for this wheel. Funny enough, they came off a Sapphire Blue Macan with black window trim. It looked horrible on that car. My plan was to paint them in the satin finish, like my new car has. As soon as they went on my Macan, I fell in love and there was no turning back! My old one was also lowered, which I think helped complete the look as well.
Do you know if the previous owner painted them or custom factory color?

Registered
This is a great idea! I wish forums were easier to post photos in.

Registered
2018 Macan GTS:

2020 Macan GTS:

Registered
Is there a story behind only having it for 40 days before moving to an S?

Registered
2021 Macan S
Is there a story behind only having it for 40 days before moving to an S?
Yep:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts