Porsche Macan Forum banner
201 - 220 of 224 Posts

· Registered
6 Posts
Happy new year guys, hope all is well.

OK... For those of you that have done this conversion and have an error code/having issues with the lights not working. DON'T worry, I've done this conversion and also had error codes. I wasn't happy paying the stupid amount of money to another member that live ls in another country for some cables taht he'd made. I appreciate he's put time into perfecting them but it's really simple guys and don't belive in charging for something so simple.

If anyone is struggling contact me and I'd be happy to help.

In the meantime I will draw up and diagram and share the info of how to gain error free Install without Coding etc.

Will cost you about £5 and takes about 20min to make a tidy job.

Enjoy 😉

· Registered
Macan GTS 2018
158 Posts

OK... For those of you that have done this conversion and have an error code/having issues with the lights not working. DON'T worry, I've done this conversion and also had error codes. I wasn't happy paying the stupid amount of money to another member that live ls in another country for some cables taht he'd made. I appreciate he's put time into perfecting them but it's really simple guys and don't belive in charging for something so simple.

In the meantime I will draw up and diagram and share the info of how to gain error free Install without Coding etc.

Enjoy 😉
👍
not everyone is lucky enough to know how to make modifications in an electrical connector so I made cables to fix it…
.. it cost me 7 months to do it……
and it is better not to do it do without electrical knowledge…
…and with cables you can easily go back to the original even to change a light

Automotive parking light Automotive tail & brake light Vehicle registration plate Vehicle Car

👍😉

· Registered
6 Posts
👍
not everyone is lucky enough to know how to make modifications in an electrical connector so I made cables to fix it…
.. it cost me 7 months to do it……
and it is better not to do it do without electrical knowledge…
…and with cables you can easily go back to the original even to change a light

View attachment 264723

👍😉
7 months? What did you do with the spare 6 months 😳. I'm having some cables made the same. Cost will be half your cost 🤣🤣. I'd never charge fellow members such ridiculous amounts for knowledge. Knowledge can be shared. The cables can be charged at a sensible price. 👌😉😉

· Registered
Macan GTS 2018
158 Posts
7 months? What did you do with the spare 6 months 😳. I'm having some cables made the same. Cost will be half your cost 🤣🤣. I'd never charge fellow members such ridiculous amounts for knowledge. Knowledge can be shared. The cables can be charged at a sensible price. 👌😉😉
hello
nothing prevents you from continuing to do the following if you can do them at a better price.
it was you who contacted me for information and I provided it to you, good luck to you 😉

· Registered
4 Posts

Enjoy 😉

Hi richardlittle, my email is [email protected]. I need the diagram to do the conversion of the cables. How do we do it? Thank you!

· Registered
4 Posts

Enjoy 😉
30 / 5.000
Resultados de traducción
Resultado de traducción
star_border
Hi, how can i contact you?

201 - 220 of 224 Posts