Porsche Macan Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, decided to setup a YouTube channel. I am obsessed with cars so I thought what better way to share my passion....

One of my videos is how to enable PDLS+, for this to work you need at minimum xenon headlights and front camera(one used for Lane assist or traffic sign recognition)

Anyways heres the video, please subscribe to my channel if you also share a passion about cars:

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1 Posts
Wow, brilliant. If the difference btw. PDLS and PDLS+ is really just in the programming, are dealerships charging to activate high beam assist (provided one has the requisite front camera and xenons at minimum)?

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Really nice. Any other PIWIS tips? How about adjusting the boost display to higher psi?
That's easy to do. I can shoot a video on how to do this, give me a few days.

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
How do you know if you have PDLS+?
You will have dynamic high beam assist, which once activated (pre Facelift, simply activating high beam using stalk, assuming setting is enabled in cluster) you will get the following symbol:

·
Registered
94 Posts
Piwis3.

can you provide part numbers? as far as I understand I need PIWIS3 tool + PIWIS 3 cable + PIWIS 3 soft? Just trying to figure out the damage in case I decide to go PIWIS route.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts