Porsche Macan Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
2020 Macan GTS
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just bought a 2020 Macan GTS and strangely, despite reading the manual, can't seem to locate a place where I can check the coolant level. No expansion tank. I see the large blue cap where you put the coolant in but no coolant level marks. Hopefully I don't have to unscrew the cap.

·
Registered
213 Posts
From the grill on the left side of the blue cap. With a flash light you can peek thru and see the Max and Low indicator.

·
Premium Member
2020 Macan GTS
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Oh yeah, without flashlight you can't see anything, I think I can only see the min level mark but it is good enough, and my neck hurts trying to peek through, definitely not an ergonomic design.
Thanks for help.

·
Registered
213 Posts
Yep, I just pop open the hood to check it for you and my neck is hurting now :)

·
Premium Member
2020 Macan GTS
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
LOL. It is amazing that the manual lacks such basic info.
Since I have your attention I wonder if you could answer my question about the HOLD function. The manual writes it can be engaged on road with any gradient but then it says that if the gradient is less than 5% it will be disabled, so which one it is?

·
Registered
213 Posts
LOL. It is amazing that the manual lacks such basic info.
Since I have your attention I wonder if you could answer my question about the HOLD function. The manual writes it can be engaged on road with any gradient but then it says that if the gradient is less than 5% it will be disabled, so which one it is?
If the gradient is greater than 5%, HOLD is automatically turned on if you let go the brake. If it's less than 5%, you have to push the brake pedal harder to engage the HOLD function then you can let go the brake when you see green HOLD light on the dash.

·
Premium Member
2020 Macan GTS
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Much obliged.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts