Porsche Macan Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wonder if anyone has had experience with the Papaya Metallic color with their Porsche vehicle (e.g., Panamera or something else)? How does it hold up under the elements? Are dings and scratches easily noticeable? Do you like it?

·
Premium Member
1,464 Posts
I don't tend to gravitate to the orangey colors for my vehicles, but that one is gorgeous! I'm looking forward to seeing it in the flesh. Someone in our office complex had a Jaguar F-Type (or its predecessor) some years ago that was a brighter orange & that was gorgeous too. I'd be all over a 911, Macan or Cayenne in that color. I can't imagine it wears any differently than any of the other colors.

·
Premium Member
4,070 Posts
No experience with Papaya Metallic, but I owned an orange car for 20 years. Never got tired of it. It was an easy color to take care of, and tended to hide dust and imperfections.

Looking forward to seeing the Papaya Metallic color in person.

·
Registered
946 Posts
No experience with Papaya Metallic, but I owned an orange car for 20 years. Never got tired of it. It was an easy color to take care of, and tended to hide dust and imperfections.

Looking forward to seeing the Papaya Metallic color in person.
I have had three corvettes in Orange, two in Atomic a one in Sebring, its a great color.

Love Orange as well

1 - 5 of 5 Posts