Porsche Macan Forum banner
41 - 58 of 58 Posts
My winter wheelset just arrived yesterday from rennsportire, I went for OPE FF08, 19" staggered setup with x-ice as well. They look great! Now I'm just patiently waiting for my car, but likely won't get it until last week of Feb since both my saleman and business manager are on vacation. :(

Discussion starter · #42 ·
My winter wheelset just arrived yesterday from rennsportire, I went for OPE FF08, 19" staggered setup with x-ice as well. They look great! Now I'm just patiently waiting for my car, but likely won't get it until last week of Feb since both my saleman and business manager are on vacation. :(
Bruh same here.. My business Manager Alex is gone till 21.. Sale Associate is there... Why you went staggered though... i was recommend square for winter..

Well, my thinking is since Macan is more rear bias, having more contact patch at the rear will help traction rather it's on pavement or snow. And I read something about the need of spacer with square setup, otherwise the rear wheels look recessed.
But drawback is, I can't rotate my tires and my rear tires will likely wear out faster than front.

Discussion starter · #44 ·
Well, my thinking is since Macan is more rear bias, having more contact patch at the rear will help traction rather it's on pavement or snow. And I read something about the need of spacer with square setup, otherwise the rear wheels look recessed.
But drawback is, I can't rotate my tires and my rear tires will likely wear out faster than front.
yeaa... i am fine with little recessed , as in winter cars look trash anyways ;-)..

TBH narrower tires give more traction then bigger

I coud not find ff08 from OPE. ... how do they look

Discussion starter · #53 ·
dropping in to say hi to the gang. Still have a place in riverside that I drop in for a few days every so often. Wave to the chalk gts with roof rails!
Was that your car in orleans.. chalk gts with roof rails orleans… i was right behind ur car.. and ur custom plate starts with x hehe

That's how it looks like... they're huge and the delivery man couldn't resist to ask me what car are they for. :LOL:

View attachment 266784
I have a 2023 base and rennsportire quoted me OPE FF08 is the only 19' option without extra hardware. I'm considering it!

Would you happen to have a picture of the set fully installed on the car by any chance? I would really like to see how it looks installed?

Thanks!

I did a 21" staggered setup from PMC Tire for my 2015 Macan S and they look awesome.

Wheel Tire Vehicle Car Window

Instead of winter tires I went with Scorpion Zero All Season. We have tried these in the past on other SUVs we've owned and they are great. I think the package with taxes, TPMS and shipping was just over 3k.

Certainly not as agressive as a snow tire but you avoid the extra noise and the tread squirm that you often experience with a winter-only setup.

Cheers,
Andy

Just got my 24 Macan S and winter rims/tires just arrived already mounted/balanced.

20x9 | 20x10.5 Superspeed RF07 Matt Black / 265/45R20 | 295/40R20 Michelin PILOT ALPIN PA5

anyone know where in Ottawa or online I can buy the jack pad adapters especially designed for the Macan?

found couple US sites such as Rensport or Flat Six with crazy shipping rates/times.

First choice was the Renstand, however, the Macan adapter is oos.

41 - 58 of 58 Posts