Porsche Macan Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
511 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been remiss and apologize in stopping by and talking cars.

To the point what's going on car wise. Well I ordered the Lamb, when it was going through PDI a long-time buyer from the dealership came by and had to have my bright pumpkin orange Lambo, they called me and long story short I made 35k and made some goodwill with the dealer for something in the future. It sort of gave me pause for awhile car wise and I decided to cross off some other bucket list items, I surfed Bali, South Africa and several spots in Europe.

When I came home I finally started searching for what was next, I had a 4 month ownership with a 488 but that finally killed me when I came out to my car and a young girl was taking a selfie while sitting on my hood. The car was just too much drama. I sold it at a 2k loss so that was ok.

So now I just took delivery of my new Supra which is interesting and will be a track car, I am number 3 for a C8 and I specced it to 86k and should have in the early spring and finally I am getting a new Boxster Spyder in PTS ( Ruby Red, ok my wife is) I am getting a 992 turbo and number 2 on that list.

The RS3 is still awesome and I finally have1k miles on it. I got a 2019 JCW for my beater, still have the TRD Pro for the surf mobile but getting board with that already and looking at a Raptor.

Cancer is still gone and next scan in a couple of weeks. Life is good and I hope this finds all of you well and healthy.

To my friends who pinged me on Renn, thank you so very much.

I still notice no Audi sub forum :)

·
Premium Member
614 Posts
When I came home I finally started searching for what was next, I had a 4 month ownership with a 488 but that finally killed me when I came out to my car and a young girl was taking a selfie while sitting on my hood. The car was just too much drama. I sold it at a 2k loss so that was ok.
I would have been doing a lot of yelling and screaming! :eek:

The 911 that you see in my Avatar was a victim of something similar. There weren't any cell phones back then so the kid wasn't not taking selfies but he were using the hood as a slide. :| I lost my cool and scared the [email protected] out of the kid. >:D

Glad to hear that the cancer is still gone. Mine is too. :D

·
Premium Member
2,374 Posts
Good to read you and I'm glad you are well!

Lots of car news and look forward to your C8 along with your new P cars.

Pics of all the above (supra, 488 :D ) would be AWESOME!!

·
Premium Member
578 Posts
Wonderful news to hear that your cancer is gone!

Sounds like you had a fabulous time seeing the world and enjoying life. I love that you have a couple other cars lined up and ordered. The red spyder sounds just dreamy. I can’t wait to see pictures when you get it.

·
Registered
609 Posts
....yeah, somehow I overlooked this important point/detail...

PICS OF ALL SAID RIDES PLEASE!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
84 Posts
I have been remiss and apologize in stopping by and talking cars.
So now I just took delivery of my new Supra which is interesting and will be a track car, I am number 3 for a C8 and I specced it to 86k and should have in the early spring and finally I am getting a
The RS3 is still awesome and I finally have1k miles on it. I got a 2019 JCW for my beater, still have the TRD Pro for the surf mobile but getting board with that already and looking at a Raptor.

Cancer is still gone and next scan in a couple of weeks. Life is good and I hope this finds all of you well and healthy.

To my friends who pinged me on Renn, thank you so very much.

I still notice no Audi sub forum :)

Good to see you back after so long and glad to hear you've living your best life. Keep getting stronger, now you can get back into setting up the looooooong awaited Audi Forum for the team.;)Stay well!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts