Porsche Macan Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings, Everyone! Pleasure to be here - what a great forum!

Wife convinced me to order our Macan Turbo the week it was unveiled in LA. The dealer did not allow any discount (same dealer gave a pretty good discount for the last 911 we purchased there), but do have a March build allocation, with mid-April delivery. The order is to be frozen mid-Feb, so planning to attend the Detroit Auto Show in mid-Jan where the Macan will be shown. So far, it has a very high WAF (Wife Approval Factor)!

·
Registered
455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Congrats. I'm envious that you'll get one in April instead of May. I was able to get a discount on mine though, but this is my 5th car from the same dealer :)
According to the latest dealer update: "late April/early May" arrival of our allocation, and possibly even as part of the launch models worldwide, starting around 5 May . It will be just in time to take the Macan Turbo for a good initial test drive as our Canadian roads should hopefully be mostly cleared of winter's salt, sand, and rock aggregate!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.