Porsche Macan Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Glad I found this site. I have had my sq5 for about 4 months, but miss the feel of a Porsche. Traded in my 2010 c2s convertible for it. With the winter months here, couldn't justify having it. I had a 2011 s4 that I modified with about 450 hp before that . Looking forward to the release of some more info,like a real test drive for the Macan. I'm pretty much sold on the car, it will be hard to not modify the sq5 in the mean time. I think I will still do a stage 2 plus some kw springs while I wait. Price will be about 10 grand difference when I factor in options. My car msrp was 60k and change. Got it for 57k. The Audi is a pretty awesome suv, but I think the potential of the Macan will be that much more.

·
Registered
972 Posts
Welcome! SQ5 is a nice car, but rather than modding it I'd save the money and get a few more options on the Porsche :)

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I think the macan might be the perfect vehicle for me, If it handles like they say. I know a 911 on the street is overkill, you never should reach anyway near the potential of it's handling,most of the time when I wanted to drive aggressively I was stuck behind a mini van away. But if I can have a vehicle that has that same drivers feel as my 997.2 had with the utility of the sq5, then it'll be awesome. I actually enjoy driving sq5, great torque curve that my 911 didn't have, but when you get into a curve it's a different story. Not bad, but I defiantly use my brakes a whole lot more.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.