Porsche Macan Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi! Waiting a Diesel S ordered the 20th of November.

Metallic black, interior black leather, 20'' RS Spyder (TBC) xeno, Pasm, PVT and many other optionals. I am still thinking if order also the Sport Chrono package or not... Suggestions?

Ciao

·
Registered
972 Posts
hello! welcome to the forum :)

personal choice, totally up to you and what you want. i personally am skipping the sport chrono since i have launch control in my current car and almost never use it :)

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi Chylld, I agree with you about launch control! I will never use it! What make me thinking is the even faster action of the PDK... the doubt is:

Macan has the Sport option standard. It means you can choose already between a "normal" set up to save fuel or a more sporty response of the gas... do you really need another step to have the car even more sporty? It is something I would like to try... anybody tried it on a Cayenne?

·
Registered
49 Posts
Macan has the Sport option standard. It means you can choose already between a "normal" set up to save fuel or a more sporty response of the gas... do you really need another step to have the car even more sporty? It is something I would like to try... anybody tried it on a Cayenne?
dingo54,

Welcome to the forums. I second your suggestion that someone compare how the Cayenne feels with/without Sport Chrono.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hi and thanks for the welcome!

I spoke with the dealer today. The Sport Chrono on the Cayenne is not the same as in the Macan... apparently in the Macan with PDK it is good, because it will speed up the gear change too... in doubt, I added it...

·
Registered
972 Posts
Hi and thanks for the welcome!

I spoke with the dealer today. The Sport Chrono on the Cayenne is not the same as in the Macan... apparently in the Macan with PDK it is good, because it will speed up the gear change too... in doubt, I added it...
Yes it speeds up gear changes and also shifts at higher rpm... also sharper throttle response etc. If you get it I'm sure you will have fun with it :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.