Porsche Macan Forum banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
484 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey there! I'm a prospective Macan S owner from Slovenia. This will be my first Porsche, I currently drive a 2009 Honda Civic EX :) The deposit has been paid and the car will be delivered in mid-April - I can hardly wait :D

I must point out most of you here are very lucky regarding the price - the "S" base price is 72,989 EUR here which is exactly 100,000 USD. We have very high luxury car and emission taxes here, so the "Turbo" was never really an option :(

My dealer told me I can change the options and color (my biggest dilemma) till the end of February. Here's my current setup - basically I didn't choose any special visual tweaks (except the wheels :D) or the absurdly expensive PCM/navigation.

Code:
N0	Agate Grey Metallic
VF	Black leather package with partial leather
	seats
7X8	Reversing camera including ParkAssist
	front and rear
8JE	Bi-Xenon main headlights including
	Porsche Dynamic Light System (PDLS)
PA1	Automatically dimming exterior and
	interior mirrors
VW1	Privacy glass
0M2	75-litre fuel tank
1BK	Air suspension with self-levelling function
	and height adjustment including Porsche
	Active Suspension Management(PASM)
1N3	Power steering Plus
CY3	20-inch RS Spyder Design wheels
0TD	Floor mats
4A3	Seat heating front
4X4	Sidebags rear
8T3	Adaptive cruise control icl. Porsche Active
	Safe (PAS)
9JB	Smoker package
PP7	Light comfort package
9W5	Preparation for mobile phone

·
Registered
972 Posts

·
Registered
293 Posts
9W5 Option: Perhaps it is in Slovenia as well as in Switzerland. Porsche offers a "Porsche Swiss Package" for free. It includes 3-zone air conditioning, parking assistant and telephone module with a separate Bluetooth handset. First I have also selected the mobile phone preparation option. The Porsche dealer knew the whole "Swiss Porsche Package" not accurate. Only after my inquiry, he clarified at the Porsche headquarter: Mobile phone preparation is not necessary, the telephone module has there already the Bluetooth preparation. I have saved 500 Swiss francs ;).

·
Registered
972 Posts
The Porsche dealer knew the whole "Swiss Porsche Package" not accurate. Only after my inquiry, he clarified at the Porsche headquarter: Mobile phone preparation is not necessary, the telephone module has there already the Bluetooth preparation.
Correct; the "telephone module" includes direct SIM access, bluetooth (sim access profile) and bluetooth (hands free profile).

"Mobile phone preparation" is just bluetooth (hands free profile)

·
Registered
138 Posts
Correct; the "telephone module" includes direct SIM access, bluetooth (sim access profile) and bluetooth (hands free profile).

"Mobile phone preparation" is just bluetooth (hands free profile)
might as well save some coin and get a mobile bluetooth headset, a really good one. its what I would consider doing. but it's always nice having one built into the vehicle.

·
Registered
972 Posts
Just added this to my order (would miss the sports seats from my Civic):

PE6 - Adaptive sports seats incl. comfort memory package (18- way)
I am going to gamble with this one too I think. The seat is one of the most important things in the car and although a lot of people find the 18-ways too confining, I did find I had quite a bit of room to move around in the 14-ways.

might as well save some coin and get a mobile bluetooth headset, a really good one. its what I would consider doing. but it's always nice having one built into the vehicle.
Telephone Module option is standard in Australia :) otherwise I would just get the mobile phone preparation. However using the car's GSM antennas is a nice touch

·
Registered
199 Posts
Another forum user for me to hate.

... just kidding. Congrats! :)

Reactions: gobobbie and KoMar

·
Registered
2,828 Posts
Congrats @KoMar! Looking forward to lots of pics and thanks for mixing it up with the Spyders! They look awesome! :)

1 - 20 of 37 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.