Porsche Macan Forum banner

GTS Sideblade Stickers

15K views 75 replies 30 participants last post by  RavenGTS 
#1 ·
I added red GTS stickers to the side blades.I Love the look and there is no question as to what you're pulling up alongside. Resonable fit and skill applying. What do you think?
Automotive tire Hood Automotive lighting Vehicle Automotive design
Tire Wheel Vehicle Car Automotive tire

See less See more
#10 · (Edited)
The standard black stickers on the side blades of my MY21 GTS aren't very prominent so I decided on a change.

I created a file to send to my vinyl cut sticker mate and had a set made in silver (not chrome) but felt underwhelmed with the result.

I then got him to make another set in red which I think looks a lot better and ties in with the red brake calipers too!
Hood Bumper Grille Automotive tire Rim
Bumper Automotive design Automotive tire Rim Automotive exterior
Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Automotive tire

#22 ·
Friends, I like things easy and simple...cheap also helps. This was in a recent MF post: Stickerfab.com

They already have the GTS logo in many colors. Easy as **** to apply, and looks great. Don't need to reinvent the wheel, unless you enjoy doing that sort of thing.

#23 ·
It took a minute (there are soo many shades of gold!), but I finally found vinyl decal material from which to have my color-matched GTS decals cut via my sister's Cricut! :)

Wheel Car Tire Vehicle Vehicle registration plate

Hood Automotive lighting Rectangle Automotive design Font

Car Tire Wheel Land vehicle Vehicle

Hood Font Material property Technology Electric blue

Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Audi r8

#25 ·
Is the silver optional on a silver car? I assumed it was, but now that you mention it, I am doubting my assumption.

The vinyl cost me $12 at Michaels. The $300+ blade decal "upgrade" is Porsche's biggest ripoff, IMHO. Share a pic if you have one

#30 · (Edited)
The GTS sticker is missing from one of my side blades. I've never replaced one myself before.

1) What's the best place to buy a replacement? Are decals from Renndecals and Stickerfab the same as Suncoast/factory? The Suncoast ones are much more expensive, and also come in gloss or satin black -- which is the one that came from the factory on black 2018 Macan GTS cars?

2) How do I correctly apply the decal to the side blade with the right placement and alignment?