Porsche Macan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been looking at either a GTS or Turbo but ran across this GTS spec which looks good to me -- what am I missing from this list that you guys would normally recommend?

BASE​
Macan GTS​
1Y1​
Porsche Torque Vectoring Plus (PTV+)​
2H​
Volcano Grey Metallic​
2ZH​
Steering Wheel Heating​
3S5​
Roof Rails in Black​
3Y4​
Sunblind for Rear Side Windows​
4D3​
Seat Ventilation (Front)​
5TH​
Brushed Aluminum Interior Package in Black​
6FB​
SportDesign Side Mirrors​
7UG​
Navigation Module for Porsche Communication Management (PCM)​
7V3​
Instrument Dials in White​
7Y7​
Lane Change Assist (LCA)​
8A4​
ParkAssist (Front and Rear) with Surround View​
8EY​
LED headlights incl. Porsche Dynamic Light System Plus (PDLS+)​
9VL​
Bose® Surround Sound System​
G1D​
Porsche Doppelkupplung (PDK)​
IV1​
Porsche Car Connect Plus​
PE5​
Power Seats (14-way) with Memory Package​
PJ8​
Premium Package Plus​
QR5​
Sport Chrono Package i.c.w. PCM​
UP3​
Sport Chrono Clock or Compass Dial in White​
V95​
21" Sport Classic Wheels in Black​
VK​
Leather Interior in Black​

·
Registered
492 Posts
That build listed above has some great options like the sport mirrors, PTV. only options you may be missing are the 18 way seats(its a preference thing). heated steering wheel or vented seats. If you are an audio guy you may want Burmester. Ceramic Brakes are another option but not many order it due to cost.

·
Registered
307 Posts
That build listed above has some great options like the sport mirrors, PTV. only options you may be missing are the 18 way seats(its a preference thing). heated steering wheel or vented seats. If you are an audio guy you may want Burmester. Ceramic Brakes are another option but not many order it due to cost.
Heated wheel is there it looks like....

It's not too bad of a spec actually.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
No. They all have PDK and they all have paddle shifters. He’s messing with you.
What threw me off is that this option is not explicitly stated on all the build sheets I've been looking at - the PDK, so I was not aware on whether this excluded some feature for Manual.

Car is a used vehicle 2017, around 25K miles, no warranty. What do you guys think a good price would be for this at a dealer?

·
Registered
41 Posts
What threw me off is that this option is not explicitly stated on all the build sheets I've been looking at - the PDK, so I was not aware on whether this excluded some feature for Manual.

Car is a used vehicle 2017, around 25K miles, no warranty. What do you guys think a good price would be for this at a dealer?
I assume the prices have changed in the past six months but back in August when I myself was looking for a CPO 2017 GTS with similar options, they were in the range of 54-58K.
Given that your potential car is not a CPO, it definitely should be lower than that.

·
Registered
173 Posts
👆exactly. forget the manual transmission joke even tho that's what PDK is...
This car is pretty highly optioned with low miles. Might have been a dealer car or Florida car where someone drove it only part time. Would check the history report. Could have low miles because they had problems with it or it was in an accident (less likely). No warranty and this car is of the age that all the maintenance needs done, expensive ones are PDK and brakes, tires, etc.
Car pricing is all about condition and miles. The numbers above seem accurate.

·
Registered
2017 Macan GTS
212 Posts
3Y4 is a rare nice to have if you will have rear passengers. Since we're talking rear passengers, rear heated seats would be nice option to have too but may not be necessary if you live in the hotter climate areas. I would have preferred 20" RS Spyder wheels in black but the wheels on your spec should be good for now and trade later if you decide to get the RS Spyder wheels.

How low is "low miles"?

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
The car was 24K miles, asking $55K at a dealer, and pretty firm at that. It looks like it sold in the last day or two, it was in the Northeast (also advertised on cars.com, etc.).

·
Registered
684 Posts
It has PP+ which means that it has heated rear seats and heated/ventilated front seats as standard equipment.

For me the only gap on this one is 14w vs 18w seats.

The 14w are great seats (had them on my 2018 Based Macan) but the 18w in my GTS are amazing.

·
Registered
684 Posts
The car was 24K miles, asking $55K at a dealer, and pretty firm at that. It looks like it sold in the last day or two, it was in the Northeast (also advertised on cars.com, etc.).
I have found that used GTS prices have increased since I was looking this summer. What used to be for CPO at 52-55k are now 56-60k. No surprise that this one sold so quickly at that price.

·
Registered
2018 Porsche Macan GTS
520 Posts
55k seems about right. As others have said keep your eye out, but be ready to jump when you see one you like. The GTS prices for low mile ones don’t tend to move much right now as they only made them a couple years. Also keep an eye out for turbo pp models.

·
Registered
2020 Macan GTS. Night blue, black full leather interior. Born Sept 5th, delivered Oct 7, 2020.
125 Posts
Looks well optioned. There are some options I would not have selected if ordering new given additional costs, but if buying used then you probably get these as extras. One thing I would advise is sitting in the different seats, since the 14-way are quite different in style from the 8-way and 18-way. I have the 8-way and quite like them.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts