Porsche Macan Forum banner

21 - 33 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
291 Posts
I have met with or spoken with several dealers in the past few weeks. All are saying that the GTS is in demand but that it is still low production and the dealers get limited slots. As such, I am having a hard time getting what I would consider to be a decent discount.

I want to find out the residual for GTS vs S---that may influence my decision.

If anyone here knows, LMK- specifically for 36 month/10K mile per year.

·
Premium Member
2020 Macan GTS
25 Posts
I ordered a 2020 GTS in February and absolutely had no problem, no "slots" were mentioned. After all the COVID delays the car arrived 2 days ago.

Reactions: wspollack

·
Registered
291 Posts
It truly is in low supply—one dealer that I called has NO open allocations for a 2021 and the other said their first open allocation is January. My local dealer would not discount at all but another nearby dealer gave me 5.5% on an October build. I placed the order.

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
The forum members are mainly car and driving enthusiasts, hence, higher % (of whole) S, GTS, Turbo owners on here.

The base def. outsells all else, similar to how to corolla outsells All Macans. Being the best seller does not make it anything.

·
Registered
265 Posts
>>>The forum members are mainly car enthusiasts, hence, higher % (of whole) S, GTS, Turbo owners on here.
Absolutely agree, The Macan is the least expensive car we've bought in the last 10 years . . .although, buying it as a "spare for guests" we bought a very well optioned Base, I expect to see owners of the more performance oriented models on the forums and I very much value the help and advise I've received here.

·
Registered
2,067 Posts
Here in Geneva I mostly see base Macans, at times with the optional exhaust tips. I also see a good number of S, then turbos and GTS. I don’t see many diesels here, but I guess they will be more popular in other European countries that subsidize diesel fuel.

I agree with the comments stating that probably us GTS owners are more likely to join and comment on this forum than base owners.

·
Registered
291 Posts
Volume is aligned with cost:
They sell the most Base, then S, then GTS, the Turbo. That assumes, of course, that it is a MY when that are in fact offering all four trim levels.

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
Wow, I do like the way you treat your guests. Hoping to receive an invitation soon :)
When my wife and I visited him, we let him drive our S.

OTOH, @CourtneyNYC did take my wife for a long ride in a vintage (non-Porsche) convertible, while I was left to wonder whether they'd ever return:

2019-05-19_13-33-49.JPG

·
Registered
10 Posts
Here in Geneva I mostly see base Macans, at times with the optional exhaust tips. I also see a good number of S, then turbos and GTS. I don’t see many diesels here, but I guess they will be more popular in other European countries that subsidize diesel fuel.

I agree with the comments stating that probably us GTS owners are more likely to join and comment on this forum than base owners.
Added one GTS to Geneva recently:) but indeed the GTS is the less seen around, which is fine.

Nice combo you have(y)

21 - 33 of 33 Posts