Porsche Macan Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Looking awesome, is it regular white or Carrara? You should add some booty and interior pictures!

Do you mind sharing the porsche code as well?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
Looking awesome, is it regular white or Carrara? You should add some booty and interior pictures!

Do you mind sharing the porsche code as well?
Car is white - I originally selected Carrara but it looked too bluish for me.

Booty..

Fairly vanilla interior - pebble gray belt for a little contrast.

Code: PMGQX725

This might be an unpopular opinion, but I got the ionizer because the buttons were not symmetrical, and that killed me..

Thanks guys - super excited to take it out for the weekend!!

·
Registered
2021 Macan GTS
23 Posts
I saw the 4 buttons on the right and tried to zoom in to see. Ionizer of course. I have OCD tendency as well so ordered on my GTS. Early Sept delivery.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Great build - love the white with black shoes.

I saw the 4 buttons on the right and tried to zoom in to see. Ionizer of course. I have OCD tendency as well so ordered on my GTS. Early Sept delivery.
I did the exact same thing 🤣 Mines coming in Aug!! Cheers

·
Registered
166 Posts
Congrats @Bedrockness, enjoy. I did the same thing with the ioniser even though I don't have OCD, just looks prettier. Must say though that I can't tell the difference between switched off or on 🤷‍♂️

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Congrats @Bedrockness, enjoy. I did the same thing with the ioniser even though I don't have OCD, just looks prettier. Must say though that I can't tell the difference between switched off or on 🤷‍♂️
Yeah I don’t think I’ll notice anything - just enjoying that new car smell right now! 😃

·
Premium Member
25 Posts
Looks amazing! Enjoy!!

Reactions: Bedrockness
1 - 18 of 18 Posts