Porsche Macan Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I think I am about to pull the trigger on a GTHAUS cat-back system, they don't seem to be selling a lot of units so the price has been lowered from $2999 to $1999 for the axle-back with the mid-pipe sold for $999 separately. I'll be doing both to get a true cat-back exhaust. I had the GTHAUS on my E92 M3 and it sounded incredible but I wish that it came in a valved option then. I've done some research online and can't seem to find any videos of this exhaust installed on a Macan S but I know that they make quality parts so it will be worth the risk to be the guinea pig and gain some sound in the process.

Any thoughts or feedback on this exhaust option? I'm really surprised it hasn't taken off as an option to compete with Armytrix, FI, iPe and Remus solutions.

·
Registered
46 Posts
I think I am about to pull the trigger on a GTHAUS cat-back system, they don't seem to be selling a lot of units so the price has been lowered from $2999 to $1999 for the axle-back with the mid-pipe sold for $999 separately. I'll be doing both to get a true cat-back exhaust. I had the GTHAUS on my E92 M3 and it sounded incredible but I wish that it came in a valved option then. I've done some research online and can't seem to find any videos of this exhaust installed on a Macan S but I know that they make quality parts so it will be worth the risk to be the guinea pig and gain some sound in the process.

Any thoughts or feedback on this exhaust option?

Sure Seems like a lot of money for an exhaust pipe…..just sayin’

·
Registered
71 Posts
Call Flat Six Vendor n Sanford, Fl. They are super knowledgeable on aftermarket exhausts. Good luck and let us know how it turns out.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts