Porsche Macan Forum banner

41 - 50 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
2,900 Posts
what part of Toronto or Greater Toronto Area would you be hanging out ?

I am mostly in and around North Toronto, Vaughan, Richmond Hill, Markham, Scarborough.

Would be cool if you guys spot us next week. Black turbo with rs spyder wheels, look for the ny plates. We will be visiting family in Toronto.

·
Registered
1,319 Posts
I am in Oakville and haven't seen one around here. Plenty of Cayenne Turbos and GTS' as well as Range Rover, actually more of those 'tractors' than anything else, my S is getting lonely, but being 'single', she's getting plenty of attention!

·
Registered
815 Posts
I'm in Massachusetts and so far I've seen three on the road. Two of them white with 19" wheels. The last one I actually saw today parked outside a movie theater... It looked nice!

·
Registered
52 Posts
Saw a white one in GTA yesterday going from Toronto premium outlets back to Toronto
along the 401, wondering if its anyone here =p

·
Registered
41 Posts
Saw a white one in GTA yesterday going from Toronto premium outlets back to Toronto
along the 401, wondering if its anyone here =p
If the one you saw was with 20" wheels and gloss black window frame, then it was likely me. You were the "other" white Macan on the road yesterday?

·
Registered
52 Posts
If the one you saw was with 20" wheels and gloss black window frame, then it was likely me. You were the "other" white Macan on the road yesterday?
I didn't have close enough look to see the wheels and frame, but they were larger than mine for sure I have the base 18's. And yes I was the other white Macan.

Did you see a white Cayenne behind you also?

·
Registered
92 Posts
I spotted a nice white macan on Monday about 1.15pm going south on Dufferin towards downtown. We acknowledged each other - anyone from this forum? I pulled out behind you in the black S.

·
Registered
70 Posts
I saw a Dark Blue Macan (Same as mine) at King of Prussia in PA this weekend. No Porsche or Macan lettering on the back. Very incognito.

41 - 50 of 50 Posts