Back at it! For those who missed the initial pre-order, you’re in luck. Another Group Buy starts now!
Group Price: $2,195
Quantity Needed From Group: 15
Some Bullet Points:
- Dyno Verified Gains of 16.8 AWHP vs. OEM ICs (on Stage 1 Cobb Map - Macan Turbo)
- Accommodates Cobb Stage 2 (+27.2 AWHP vs Stage 1 with OEM ICs - Macan Turbo)
- 14% Larger Inlet Area VS OEM
- 67% More Cooling Volume VS OEM
- 18% More Cooling Volume VS AMS
- Drop-In Design for ease of install and OE-Like Fitment
- Integrates OEM Shrouds
- Improved strength and efficiency in core design vs OEM
- Laser Cut and TIG welded Aluminum End Tanks, fully pressure tested, and inspected for appropriate fitment
- Proudly made and assembled by hand in USA
These currently retail on the Flat 6 Website for $2,595 Shipped. This group buy is a great opportunity to get one for a pretty nice discount.
Group Buy Pricing:
$2,195 SHIPPED (Extra shipping costs apply for orders outside the USA and Canada)
That’s it. One price. $400 savings.
What’s the catch? We have to get to 15 orders to unlock this pricing. All, or nothing.
Why? I was getting tons of messages during the initial order from folks saying “hey, I’m in, but only if we get the lowest price”. After tallying up all these types of comments, we met the group buy goal pretty fast.
This way, we’re all working together toward the same goal. Assuming you’re getting one for $2,195 - go ahead and jot your name down below!
How the Pre Order Works:
- Pre-Order is live now to Friday, 3/17/2023
- 50% Non-refundable Deposit Required by the close of Group Buy 3/17/2023
- Remaining 50% required at time we have your kit built and ready to ship (anticipated build time 6-8 weeks)
- Respond to this thread (or PM me) ONLY if you intend to move forward with a kit.
- I will keep a running tally of interested members, publicly visible on this thread. If you are interested, but wish to remain anonymous, please PM me, and I will mask your name.
- PM me with any questions
I'll continue to post updates in the development thread, and may occasionaly update this first post here as we make progress... Further comments in this thread, I will leave strictly for the order list, and any questions that may arise.
Again, post below ONLY if you are IN
Thanks for looking!