Porsche Macan Forum banner

21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
I have the black interior with Miami Blue. I live in the Houston area so we are at 100 in the summer. I do have the cooling seats and even in that heat they cool off quick. But also, mine is kept in the garage so from the start it’s pretty cool. Only when it has sat out in the sun, it’s like an oven, when I open the door. But, it does cool off quick.

·
Registered
27 Posts
First I want to say how helpful this forum has been! I am building out my first Porsche: Macan S. I need help with interior color: I originally had my heart set on the beige interior until I read all about the glare issue as well as jean stain problem. I am now considering grey leather/partial leather instead but wanted to confirm that it’s dark enough to eliminate the glare and jeans problems.

Black interior is probably my last resort just because I feel like it’s so dark and gets so hot. I don’t intend to get the heat/noise reducing windows so if black is the way to go will baby and I be ok with the heat in the summer?

Edit: Where we are it is almost always over 80 all summer and there many triple digit days.
The exterior color will be Night Blue Metallic.
I have the Luxor Beige interior, no problems at all with stains/scuff marks. All leather will scuff and stain, just keep it fed with a high quality moisturizer. The only issue is the top of the dash being beige, it does reflect. See if you can get the top of the dash in Black, and the rest in beige or grey. That will work.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Oh yes, the Audi leather definitely looks lighter...even more so than the Porsche beige leather. Very nice though. Glad to hear the grey is working out for you so far. I’m seriously considering it now.
The stains are still there with dark colors, you just don't notice them. Best to clean your seats regularly, no matter what colour. I had a Jensen SP years ago, with a dark blue interior. It looked great when I bought it, and then I cleaned the leather....you should have seen the crap that came off those seats...!

·
Registered
9 Posts
I have a White S with Beige Interior. Jeans can be an issue but I would suggest you seal the seats regardless of color. And get the Gtechniq interior cleaner.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Something bright! Like Sapphire Blue, Mamba Green, Miami Blue or Carmine Red
Since the seat belts doesn’t take up large area the red seat belts should look good with any of the exterior colors. Maybe best with Carmine Red

21 - 29 of 29 Posts