Porsche Macan Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,previous owner of 912 Targa, current owner of 2004 Boxster. Looking forward to seeing specs and eta for the 4 cylinder version. Seems like it easy to getting ticketed for speeding here even with the smaller engine:)

·
Premium Member
250 Posts
Hi,previous owner of 912 Targa, current owner of 2004 Boxster. Looking forward to seeing specs and eta for the 4 cylinder version. Seems like it easy to getting ticketed for speeding here even with the smaller engine:)
Welcome to the forum @Thud424

Been looking at a Cayman to play with during the summer but the Macan would be for the wife and I to share.

Sounds like you've had a few encounters with the law, do tell... :)

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hard-to-find picture of my
912 Targa only available pic of sports car is my first one 53 MG TD
Got my blue 2004 Boxster 16 August 2004. Know the date because Porsche want to me to pick the car up on Friday the 13th 2004. I didn't pick it up because a hurricane came through that day and I only had a two car garage. So that monday sold my BMW 318ic ragtop and got the best car of my life. Only problem is transporting my golf clubs. Also have to put my top down to take ski's for sharpening. Interesting that they have a lot of colors in the ads but not in the actual choices so will probably go for the platinum.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.