Porsche Macan Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Glad to join the Forum and love all the tips and pointers I've read here. I've been following the Macan since late last summer and glad it's finally on the horizon (but killing me to have to wait until May)!

Ordered a metalic black S, with a focus on the comfort options, rather than the performance options. I figure the performance with the standard build will be fantastic.

I'll post a few questions in later threads regarding specific options I'm curious about. In the mean time, has anyone come across a photo of an S with the ss skip plates? I've onlyh seen them on the Turbo and with the slightly different front end on the S, wonder how they look. Thanks

·
Premium Member
841 Posts
Welcome Rudedog. I feel the Macan is going to be an awesome Colorado car.

Haven't seen a non-turbo with the skid plates. Might be a nice looking option for a black car.

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Just noticed this photo from another thread - shows the S with the ss front skid plate. Thinking that I was focused on other parts of the photo!!

Reactions: whoosh
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.