Porsche Macan Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
529 Posts
Looks beautiful, BFN - big congrats and may many fun and trouble-free miles come your way! If you would care to post some details about your new ride your fellow forum members would be most appreciative.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sure - new 2020 base Macan, Sapphire Blue/Black int, hitch, steering wheel heat, Porsche crests all headrests, LCA, premium package plus.

A few options I don't need such as the crests and LCA, but it actually has less options than most I have seen at dealers, and I like the premium package. The time was right to trade my GLC - soon due for tires, brakes and 40K service. Kids are raised and moved out, time to have fun!

·
Registered
1,732 Posts
Congrats!

My wife though prefers her 2020 AMG GLC43 coupe over my GTS. She says my Macan is "too sporty". 😆

Reactions: njens1

·
Registered
2015 Porsche Macan S & 2016 Mercedes-Benz E350
36 Posts
I like the color! I have a Mahogany Macan and a Cardinal Red E-class, man that red is a great color.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks guys! If nothing else, I got a popular color - though I realize colors are subjective. Excellent information on this forum, I have learned much.

Great fun so far, similar in power to the GLC but the Macan handling is in another league, and the PDK is more responsive. Perhaps in the future I could trade for an S, but most of my driving is in fairly heavy traffic so the base fits my needs for now. SUV/CUV's sure have come a long ways in the past 10 years.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts