Porsche Macan Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone found a set that fits yet? I'm taking delivery of an S in Jan up here in CT and first things I want are winter tires (going aftermaret wheels with Pilot Alpine 5's, and mudflats (which I can't find). Appreciate any help.

·
Registered
2022 Macan GTS 2.9L TT V6 - Metallic Black/Bordeaux Red
29 Posts
Anyone found a set that fits yet? I'm taking delivery of an S in Jan up here in CT and first things I want are winter tires (going aftermaret wheels with Pilot Alpine 5's, and mudflats (which I can't find). Appreciate any help.
You can find them on AliExpress for much cheaper than Amazon, and they're the exact same product. Skip the middleman/dropshipper and save around 90$

·
Registered
182 Posts
I am interested in this as well. Do the ones on Amazon and Ali express require drilling extra holes? Would appreciate a recent link that some body here tried and can confirm good fit.

I found this after quick search.

I noticed the gen3 has a tendency to sling mud\stones into the areas behind the curled up painted body work in both front and rear arches... also not as well "German engineered" in that area as I had hoped. Seems like it could use a few more screws or tacks to hold it in better.

·
Registered
2018 Porsche Macan GTS
1,104 Posts
I am interested in this as well. Do the ones on Amazon and Ali express require drilling extra holes? Would appreciate a recent link that some body here tried and can confirm good fit.

I found this after quick search.

I noticed the gen3 has a tendency to sling mud\stones into the areas behind the curled up painted body work in both front and rear arches... also not as well "German engineered" in that area as I had hoped. Seems like it could use a few more screws or tacks to hold it in better.
The ones with the little lines will hold with just using the existing holes, though an extra screw on the rears would be nice (the front ones have an extra attachment point that is more secure). In 2+ years I've had no issues with them. They still don't protect against everything, but help a lot and also keep the rear hatch cleaner.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts