Porsche Macan Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
LAST ITEM LEFT

Suncoast LED light kit - $120 shipped, $80 shipped
Condition: Used 8 months, forgot to pull the glove box housing when selling the car, so it won’t come with that, but does come with an extra housing(housing is identical, just needs any LED wedge bulb). Also includes two extra Phillips LED lights for the rear license plates. Two metal retaining clips fell off, for the rear dome led housings, you’ll need to re-purpose two from your halogen housing set, probably doesn’t need it though.

Set Includes:
2 – LED Bulbs for overhead front dome lights
2 – OEM LED Housings for rear map lights with LED bulbs installed
2 – OEM Housings with LED bulbs installed for rear cargo area
1 – OEM Glove Box Housing with Halogen bulb installed (which can be swapped for LED)
2 – Phillips LED Bulbs for License plate lights

Payments: Cash, Venmo, Paypal

SOLD ITEMS:
  • Flat 6 Motorsports Intakes x 2 (will not split) – SOLD
  • Cobb Accessport V3 – SOLD
  • OEM Black Carpet Floor Mats – SOLD
  • 21” Porsche Turbo Wheels with Pirelli P Zero Summer tires - SOLD
  • Morimoto XB LED Fog Lights - SOLD

·
Registered
65 Posts
Which Morimotos are they? Yellow or white?

·
Registered
65 Posts
They are white. I don't think Morimoto even makes yellow. I think they just install yellow film over the standard lights.
I've never been 100% sure, but it looks like they offer two LED options, both Nichia: 5500k and 3000k. But then they have two yellow film options. Who the heck knows. How does the 5500k match the headlights?

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I've never been 100% sure, but it looks like they offer two LED options, both Nichia: 5500k and 3000k. But then they have two yellow film options. Who the heck knows. How does the 5500k match the headlights?
These are definitely 5500k not 3000k. They match well. Not exact but the fogs are definitely whiter. Looks good though. Much better than halogen yellow!

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Prices lowered on remaining items. Morimoto fogs - $100 shipped, Suncoast LED kit $80 shipped.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts