Porsche Macan Forum banner

FS: Set of LED Headlights (L & R ) $1800 Shipped

6K views 22 replies 10 participants last post by  RADHAUS 
#1 · (Edited)
For sale are my complete set of Left and Right LED headlights compatible with 2015-2018 model years. There are a number of threads out there on how to complete the retrofit.

This sale is for the headlights only, with no modules, fans, covers, etc.

See Post #12 below for additional parts that are needed.

By the time you are ready for installation, final pricing would be significantly less than the cheapest available retrofit kit.

Part numbers for these lamps are:
95B.941.006.H
95B.941.039.H

They are used, but in very good condition.
Lenses are clear, no broken mounting tabs.

Full disclosure: There are 4 small clips that hold a plastic cover on the backside of the headlights. One of these clips has broken. I have taped the clip into place so you will have the piece. I'm sure it could be glued into place if you really wanted, or just tape it down. This does not affect functionality in any way, will go completely unnoticed once installed, and the cover will still secure to the headlight - even without any repairs or modifications.

Only selling in effort to raise cash for a business opportunity that I have been presented with. I'm certain that I will get another set in the future. These are currently in boxes ready to ship.

$1750 $1600 Shipped and fully insured via FedEx

PayPal only. Prefer family/friends option, or add 3% ($50) to cover fees.

Please PM with any inquiries. Thanks for looking!

See less See more
#9 ·
They will work assuming your car is equipped with PDLS. In addition to the lights themselves, you will need to purchase the additional modules referenced above that connect to the light. I can source each of the missing modules for roughly $650.

Once they are installed, your dealer or independent Porsche shop will need to configure your car to recognize that you now have LED lights instead of BiXenons. I've been quoted an hour of labor by a local shop. Funny enough, I have seen the instructions for the coding change, and it shouldn't take longer than 5 minutes. If you are considering doing this, I would suggest contacting your nearby shops to ensure that they can support headlight coding changes.

I do have a set of black BiXenons also if you're looking for an upgraded look with a true plug & play solution.

#12 · (Edited)
I've been receiving a lot of questions about what is needed in addition to the lights themselves, and what the cost may be.

In addition to these lights themselves, you will need the following: - these are the best prices that I could find for brand new OEM parts (I have no affiliation to the listings):

1.) The appropriate modules & fans (~$585). The cheapest I could find a complete brand new OEM set of these items, including shipping, is here:

2.) The left and right side plastic covers for the backside of the headlights ~$50 for both.
95B-941-158 - Genuine Cover for 2017-2018 Porsche Macan | Part# 95B-941-158 | Over 30% Off All Genuine Porsche Parts & Accessories | Harper Auto Parts
95B-941-158 - Genuine Cover for 2017-2018 Porsche Macan | Part# 95B-941-159 | Over 30% Off All Genuine Porsche Parts & Accessories | Harper Auto Parts

3.) Only for 2015 models - You will need two new control modules as your original ones allegedly will not be compatible:
7PP-941-329 T - You need to get the ones ending in T. ~$450 for both. I have seen a few used ones floating around ebay for about $150 ea.

- OR -

You could get this kit, which includes all the modules from #1, along with two 7PP-941-329 T modules. At $1047 shipped for the complete kit, pricing is nearly the same getting it as part of a kit, or purchasing separately through the links above: Origi Set For Full LED Headlight Module LED Control Units Fan Porsche Macan | eBay

4.) Coding at dealership, or independent Porsche specialty shop ~$120
I called around to a few local places to see who had the ability to do this for me. One Porsche specialty shop quoted me 1 hour of labor at $120.
Whenever I get back to installing a set in the future, I may purchase PIWIS2 and do it myself, so I can code more. later on if I wanted.

That's it. Takes about 30-40 minutes to remove your old lights and install the new ones - it is super easy. Then, about 10 minutes for the shop to code start to finish. It really is just a matter of changing one value for standard PDLS, or a few more if you have PDLS+. If you have access to PIWIS2, I can send you the coding.

Approximate totals (installed)

2016+ Models:

Set of Lights - $1,800
Modules & Fans - $585
Covers - $50
Coding - $120

Grand Total: $2,355

2015 Models:

Set of Lights - $1,800
Modules & Fans - $585
Additional Modules - $300 - $450
Covers - $50
Coding - $120

Grand Total: $2,655 - $2,805

Hope this helps!

#15 ·
I would think that you could get everything to work except the PDLS function (lights move with steering wheel). That would make the most sense anyway, as there are modules to control the light output itself, and then one to control the motors that physically move the light beam. There may be errors though but I am really unsure. I don't know if anyone has tried before... I'd be willing to try it out if I had access to a non PDLS vehicle.

#18 ·
Found that there's now a full kit of modules available for the 2015 models, which I've added to the parts list on post #12

This listing (same seller) may save a little money, depending on what eBay calculates the exchange rate to be.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.