Porsche Macan Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
New is $299.99, discounted now from $349.99. Your's for $250+free fedex shipping in the CONUS.

Just removed from my '17 Macan Turbo. It works as advertised but I just couldn't find a spot I was happy with. Shipping from 98422, anyone nearby looking to socially distance in their car we could meet up.

cheers

·
Registered
195 Posts
Received it! Thank you so much. My son was so excited that he install it himself today (He is 15) and we went for a test drive and we were both smiling and gitty about the amazing throttle response you gain with this. It literally throws you back in your seat in Sports + and in the highest mode! #lifechanging

i noticed also that when doing the launch it revs higher than stock and throws you back! Def harder than Sports Chrono package.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Received it! Thank you so much. My son was so excited that he install it himself today (He is 15) and we went for a test drive and we were both smiling and gitty about the amazing throttle response you gain with this. It literally throws you back in your seat in Sports + and in the highest mode! #lifechanging

i noticed also that when doing the launch it revs higher than stock and throws you back! Def harder than Sports Chrono package.

Awesome! Good project for a 15 year old, right on!! Enjoy.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts