Porsche Macan Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi all. I recently got aftermarket wheels on the Macan, so these are now for sale.
These are coming off of a CPO Macan. Tires are near-new (Pirelli Scorpion Verde A/S) and have less than 3,000 miles on them (almost all local driving as well).

Front Wheels: 19x8 +21mm offset, 5x112
Front Tires: 235/55R19 Pirelli Scorpion Verde A/S
Rear Wheels: 19x9 +21mm offset, 5x112
Rear Tires: 255/50R19 Pirelli Scorpion Verde A/S

Cosmetically, wheels are a solid 8/10. Very small blemishes/scratches here and there - not very visible unless looking extremely close, as you can see from the pictures. Not absolute perfection, but quite decent coming from a CPO vehicle. These do not include TPMS, but do include the silver/black Porsche center caps. I also have the gold crests that I can include instead for a minor amount more.

Price:
$1,050 Local pick up only. I'm located in Fremont, CA (Bay Area).

PayPal only. Prefer Family/Friends, or add 3% to cover fees.

Thanks!

^Wheels/Tires

^Wheel 1 (Front)

^Wheel 2 (Front)

^Wheel 3 (Rear)

^Wheel 4 (Rear)

^Another picture of all 4

^Tires even still have all the little spikes on them

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

·
Vendor
440 Posts
Bump - reduced price.
Let me know if you need any help shipping these. I can also help source TPMS at a super reasonable cost.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Kaiii --

Are you willing to ship? I am in Oregon. Also, would you be willing to sell without tires? I would like to use the wheels for winter tires.

Thanks!
M

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Kaiii --

Are you willing to ship? I am in Oregon. Also, would you be willing to sell without tires? I would like to use the wheels for winter tires.

Thanks!
M
I don't think it makes sense to split out the wheels vs tires sorry. Then I'm stuck with 4 tires I can't use :)

1 - 20 of 22 Posts