Porsche Macan Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Vendor
433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Available for sale is this stunning set of 21" Sport Classics in Satin Platinum.

Not much to be said here, satin platinum sets are quite rare, especially in this condition. They are in fact OEM, produced by BBS for Porsche (Porsche part number pictured below).

9.9/10 Condition if I had to rate them. Photos should speak for themselves. I could only find two very small marks on one front wheel as pictured below.

The set includes Pirelli PZero Summer tires, with a considerable amount of remaining tread.

Front Tread: 6/32"
Rear Tread: 8/32"

Price: $4,500 shipped and fully insured. Not in any rush on these as I will likely keep for use on my own Macan if they do not sell..

PayPal only. I do prefer Family/Friends, otherwise please add 3% ($125) to cover fees. I take pride in my outstanding reputation as a member and seller on this forum, and would be happy to provide a lengthy list of references from prior comparable high-dollar sales.

Please PM with any inquiries.

Thanks for looking!

·
Vendor
433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
On the bathroom scale so take these with a grain of salt:

Front:62.2

Rear: 66.3

Weighed a set of Satin Black Spyders with tires just for the heck of it:

Front:62.6

Rear: 65.8

Today, I learned that sport classics and Spyders with tires are basically the same in terms of weight once tires are installed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 3 of 3 Posts