Porsche Macan Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

· Vendor
675 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
This is a complete set of Silver Spyders, including TPMS and center caps that I am selling on behalf of @Santirx . For those that don't know, he is an extremely reputable, highly valued member of the Macan community. These are his wheels that were replaced by the set of 21" 95B.2 Turbo set that he purchased from me.

These include Pirelli Scorpion Allseason Plus:

Measurements:
~8/32” Front
~6/32" Rear

Fully mounted and balanced, ready for immediate installation to your Macan.

Overall they are in excellent, incredibly clean condition. A couple of very light scuffs that could easily be resolved with a DIY wet sand/polish, or leave as-is. See photos.

Price: $3,800. FREE Shipping (USA and Canada).

Payment: PayPal is preferred. Please add 3.5% ($133) if opting for the ”goods/services” method to cover fees. No fees with “friends/family”. Either method is perfectly acceptable.

I’m happy to provide numerous references for myself or @Santirx .

Please PM with any inquiries. I’m always happy to get on the phone, or video conference to review the set as well.

Thanks for looking!

· Registered
2,425 Posts
Yup! Selling my beloved 20" Spyders. Just let me know if you need additional photos or information. I only used them during Summer since new (6-7 months per year), as I have a dedicated Winter wheel/tire set. So, these never saw a Winter season.

Here they are mounted in my Macan, before I made the change to the 21" set...

Wheel Tire Car Plant Vehicle

Wheel Tire Vehicle Car Automotive tire

· Vendor
675 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

· Vendor
675 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·

· Vendor
675 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thank you for the reply, may be because I'm a new member but I didn't get your email
Sent again. Let me know if you don’t see it soon :)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts