Porsche Macan Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This is a complete OEM 20" RS Spyder Wheel and tire package that is ready for immediate installation to your vehicle. The set includes the Wheels, Tires, TPMS, and center caps.

Tires have loads of life left at ~7/32" tread remaining and have 0 miles on them since the tires have been remounted and balanced with TPMS installed. Ready for shipment within 24 hours of confirmed payment.

Pictures below will detail their outstanding overall condition, and all blemishes that I could possibly notice. I would say the set is 8.5/10 shape overall, with very minor marks in some spots from normal use, and a couple places with minor scrapes that are practically impossible to notice from a few feet away. A good polish could possibly get them looking 9.5 or 10/10, but I would rather leave them alone for their new owner to decide. Note, the photos of the individual wheels were taken prior to TPMS being added and remount/balance of the tires.

Wheels:
2x Front: 20x9 ET26
2 x Rear: 20x10 ET19

Tires:
Pirelli Scorpion Verde All Season (Porsche Approved N0 Spec)
2x Front: 265/45/20, 7/32" Tread
2x Rear: 265/45/20, 7/32" Tread

Front Wheel 1:

Front Wheel 2:

Rear Wheel 1:

Rear Wheel 2:

(More photos in second post below)

$2,800 Local Pickup in Rochester NY (or send me your prepaid shipping labels)

-OR-

$3,100 Shipped
for everything. Delivered to your door via Fedex, fully insured (US Only).

I may have some pricing flexibility depending on your shipping location. Please message me with any inquiries, and let me know your ZIP if interested in making an offer.

PayPal only. Prefer family/friends option, or add 3% ($84 or $93) to cover fees. Happy to provide multiple buyer/seller references from this forum.

Thanks for looking!

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
Front Wheel Stamping:

Front Wheel Tire Measurement: Right at the 7/32" Line.

Rear Wheel Stamping:

Rear Tire Tread: Just above 7/32"

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Listing updated. I have added TPMS to the package, and tires are now fully mounted and balanced, ready for immediate installation to your Macan!

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Pricing updated, and updated the thread.

$2,800 Local Pickup in Rochester NY (or send me your prepaid shipping labels)

-OR-

$3,100 Shipped
. Delivered to your door via Fedex, fully insured (US Only).

Willing to entertain reasonable offers.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts