Porsche Macan Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Vendor
675 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Selling a set of 19" Silver Sport Classics on behalf of @mac_flyer9 , who I've worked with on multiple occasions. You may see his posts in regards to the LED/PDLS+ Headlight Conversion that I helped to source.

Overall, the wheels are in excellent shape. Photos detail their overall condition and any notable blemishes. Three are in near perfect condition, one has a stone chip as pictured

Tires are Michelin Latitude Tour HP All-Season Tires, with very good remaining tread ~8/32" (6mm)

Price:

$2,850 SHIPPED (US and Canada Only) for the complete set. They’ll be sent UPS ground, packaged extremely well, with full insurance.

Payment:
Prefer PayPal family/friends, otherwise kindly ask the buyer to cover the 3.5% ($100) PayPal fee if using the goods/services method.

Absolutely happy to send additional photos, or host a video conference/phone call to review further. I can certainly provide numerous references from prior transactions as well.

Thanks for looking!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.