Porsche Macan Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am selling a steering wheel trim that is silver as I changed mine out to the black version. These go for $280 on Suncoast parts brand new. Very minimal, if any, noticeable scratches or marks. In very nice condition, all tabs still intact, and was on my Macan for about 85k miles.

Paypal only. Asking $175 which includes shipping. Only to the lower 48.

·
Registered
1,743 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yeah.....that looks great ! Mod list keeps going.....lol
gotta link ?
It’s on Suncoast’s website. Obviously go to your generation of Macan and then steering wheels and trim or something. Should be in there! 👍

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Looks great… did you replace it yourself? Level of difficulty, given that you may need to tinker with the airbag? any DIY instructions?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I did replace it myself. The “key” was using a chopstick to push in (out) the airbag on each side. Obviously did that after disconnecting the battery for 15 min.

This link helped very much! 718 Spyder Steering Wheel Spoke Replacement - Black Spokes - Rennlist - Porsche Discussion Forums

Difficulty level wasnt that bad. Hardest part putting it back together was getting the wires back into their proper spots.

anyone looking to BUY this silver trim piece I have. This is a purchase thread, not a mod thread.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts