Porsche Macan Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All,

Apparently a Macan Turbo with a tune isn't fast enough for her, so tomorrow she gets a Model X P100D... :eek:

So, the Cobb Accessport is for sale, along with the cable and case. We bought the Macan in August, so the AP is probably six months old. It has the latest Cobb OTS tunes for the Turbo (V205), plus a BGB Motorsports custom tune designed for a smoother experience. (Tuned Turbos can have non-linear throttle response. This tune solves that problem, very well.) $1000. I will ship free to the buyer. Post comments or questions below. Thanks,

Hawkeye

·
Registered
334 Posts
@Hawkeye1, that's great value especially if BGB tune is transferrable since the way I understand, it is unique to the ROM of the Macan and not to the Serial number of the AP. I am running BGB tune on mine and the smoothness we wanted has been achieved.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
All,

Apparently a Macan Turbo with a tune isn't fast enough for her, so tomorrow she gets a Model X P100D... :eek:

So, the Cobb Accessport is for sale, along with the cable and case. We bought the Macan in August, so the AP is probably six months old. It has the latest Cobb OTS tunes for the Turbo (V205), plus a BGB Motorsports custom tune designed for a smoother experience. (Tuned Turbos can have non-linear throttle response. This tune solves that problem, very well.) $1000. I will ship free to the buyer. Post comments or questions below. Thanks,

Hawkeye

Sold. Sorry it took so long to update the forum.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts