Porsche Macan Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Vendor
940 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just as the title suggests, I have a literally brand new (four actually), Agency Power Valved Exhaust kits for sale. Complete in original box and packaging, ready to go. They’ve never seen daylight.

In full disclosure I bought one kit for myself, and took some risk to receive a little volume/shipping discount after adding the other four to the order. Figured I’d share in some of the deal to whomever may be interested in a nice, brand new valved exhaust. I’m super excited to install mine, hoping to get around to it this coming weekend.

I’m happy to open/unbox to verify contents for anyone that may be interested, but it’s exactly as you would expect to receive it directly from the factory.

Fitment:

2015+ Macan Turbo
2015+ Macan S / GTS (Requires Turbo OEM Tips)

Note, the kit does not include exhaust tips. It is designed to fit OEM Turbo tips.

Features:

• Polished 304 Stainless Steel
  • Works with OEM Tips (Must be Macan Turbo Tips)
  • Valve control design for quiet and aggressive sound
  • Mufflers with valves
  • Mid Pipes
  • Electronic valve controls with two remotes
  • Includes all needed clamps and hardware

Original MSRP: $3,000

Vivid racing has these listed at $1610 + Tax & S/H. Total after tax and shipping is $1800+ (depending on your local tax rate and shipping details)

My Price: $1,600 Shipped

If you need OEM Turbo Exhaust Tips, I have some:

Add Gloss Black PSE OEM Turbo Tips + $400
Add Silver Square OEM Turbo Tips + $200

Payment: PayPal is preferred. I kindly ask all customers to add the 3.5% to cover fees if opting for the goods/services method. Otherwise, no fees for family/friends. I’m happy to accommodate other payment methods as well, including Zelle and Venmo.

Shipping: I ship via UPS ground. Shipped with full insurance straight to your door.

As always, I’m happy to provide numerous references from prior transactions.

Please PM with any inquiries.

Thanks for looking!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

· Registered
306 Posts
Interested in one of the units assuming it will work with the factory 2022 S tips. Also I read where you might need some extra parts to make sure you don’t get Dash lights. And how would the “sport” mode button work with this exhaust? Thanks!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts