Porsche Macan Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
This is a very unique Macan S. We ordered this baby back in October of 2014 and took delivery in March of 2015. As this is a post in an enthusiast forum, I won't go into detail about options and capability; you should know that already. She is very well equipped. Luxor Beige interior, PASM, PTV Plus, Lane Change Assist, Premium Package Plus, Infotainment Package, Voice Control, Comfort Lighting, Panoramic Roof, and 18-way seats. I have included an image of the factory window sticker that lists all options.

The pictures represent the car after I washed it. I have washed this car myself by hand for the last almost 7 years we've owned it. Never trusted the car washes. In the pictures, the car is not polished, waxed, or anything. No Armorall, no lipstick, no makeup. The leather has always been cleaned and conditioned with Leatherique - if you know you know. The leather is soft supple leather with no tears or scratches. Also, the lighting in the interior pictures is weird but the interior seats and door panels are all the same color; there is no difference in color or tone. She has been garage kept her entire life, so there is no sun damage to the interior or exterior.

The car had a 5-year dealer maintenance program and was maintained at the dealer. The last couple of years I've done all maintenance through independent, reputable Porsche mechanics. The car is in immaculate condition and my wife used to drive it to and from work everyday. We just bought a Tesla and our Porsche has to go. I have all maintenance records. No major mechanical repairs, just routine maintenance. The car has worked like a champ. All is all original. No aftermarket anything. Has fairly new N-Rated Michelins. Plush Lloyd floor mats with blue Porsche embroidery. I have full service records.

My wife had a small fender bender in the front right back in June of 2019 and the car was repaired at a Porsche Certified shop. It was really more of scratch than a bend. I have records and pictures.

Mileage: 72990

Price: $36000 OBO

Let me know if interested.

Wheel Tire Vehicle Car Window

Wheel Car Tire Vehicle Plant

Vehicle registration plate Tire Wheel Grille Vehicle

Car White Blue Hood Light

Car Sky Tire Automotive tail & brake light Plant

Car Vehicle Gear shift Sky Motor vehicle

Rectangle Font Material property Paper product Transparency

·
Registered
2022 Macan Base Miami Blue (On order)
125 Posts
Beautiful; best of luck!

Reactions: Rubik

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I think the other part people don’t realize is that base prices have gone up 30% and that’s IF you can get allocation with the current supply & demand.

·
Registered
33 Posts
The car looks immaculate but In leasing terms you are asking for and assuming a 55% residual for a 7 year old car with 70k plus miles. A bit lofty but GLWS.
He is asking current market price imo.

Best of luck with the sale!

PVT+ is rare on 2015 Macan S.
It is rare, I have it on my 2015.

I think the other part people don’t realize is that base prices have gone up 30% and that’s IF you can get allocation with the current supply & demand.
Hence the current prices... beautiful Macan, well priced, GLWS!

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
SOLD!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts