Porsche Macan Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2020 Porsche Macan 2013 Porsche 911 C2
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello all! I just had an amazing opportunity to sell my 2020 Macan and grab a 911C2! With that said, my 21" Sport Classics in Platinum are for sale. Wheels and tires are in great condition, see photos below! Wheels come with the entire assembly including TPMS. This set brand new retails for $7,295 from SuncoastParts. Looking to get $4,750 OBO.

21-inch Sport Classic summer wheel-and-tire set, painted in Platinum (satin-gloss)
One-piece forged alloy wheel in 5-spoke Sport Classic design.
Painted in Platinum (semi-gloss) with center caps in Platinum (semi-gloss) with colored Porsche crest.

Wheel Size:

• Front: 9 J x 21 RO 26 with 265/40 R 21 tires
  • Rear: 10 J x 21 RO 19 with 295/35 R 21 tires

Tire Tread Measurements:

Front:

15/64 inch
7/32 inch

Rear:

9/32 inch
9/32 inch

Wheels & Tires Complete: Comes with wheels, factory installed performance Summer tires, and tire pressure monitors. Comes with factory approved, and factory chosen tires.

Fits all 2015-2022 Macan models.

Car Wheel Tire Land vehicle Vehicle
Car Wheel Tire Land vehicle Vehicle

Wheel Tire Automotive tire Vehicle Locking hubs

Tire Wheel Automotive tire Vehicle Tread

Tire Wheel White Automotive tire Light

Tire Wheel Automotive tire Vehicle Motor vehicle

Tire Wheel Automotive tire Car Tread

Tire Wheel Automotive tire Vehicle Locking hubs

Tire Wheel Automotive tire Vehicle Tread

Wheel Tire Land vehicle Vehicle Automotive tire
Automotive tire Bicycle part Automotive design Rim Bumper

·
Registered
2020 Porsche Macan 2013 Porsche 911 C2
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Interested in these. 2k miles on the total set, or 2k miles on the tires? Only reason I ask is because it Looks like the wheels had tires balanced at least twice
Apologies for the miscommunication, 2k miles under my ownership. This set was purchased from a local Porsche enthusiast owner. When I purchased them they just came off his CPO Macan with fresh tires.

Other than the history, wheels and tires are in great condition. I also ceramic coated the faces just so it'll be easier detailing in the future.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts