Porsche Macan Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For sale is a set of 21” Sport Classics in Satin Platinum off my new-to-me 2016 S in Agate Grey that was on the order sheet. The rim are in great condition with some clearcoat stains and no/zero curb rashes!

The tires are N0 ContinSports Contact 5P, all with 2020 date code. The rears are 6 months old installed by the SouthBay (LA) Porsche dealer and have covered exactly 500 miles since. The front set have ~5k miles but still plenty of tread let. View pics for the tread depth measured with a penny.

Please note there are no TPMS mounted as they went on my downsized replacements (19” turbo design). You can swap in yours at any tire shop. I paid $60 for all four TPMS and wheel swapped.

The reason I downsized is because there was no doubt my wife will quickly curb these. Even she realized it, so she asked to find a local used set to swap out.
Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Automotive lighting
Wheel Tire Automotive tire Synthetic rubber Locking hubs
Wheel Tire Automotive tire Locking hubs Motor vehicle
Tire Wheel Automotive lighting Automotive tire Synthetic rubber
Wheel Tire Automotive tire Synthetic rubber Locking hubs
Body jewelry Gesture Finger Thumb Wrist
Neck Sleeve Comfort Gesture Grey
Tire Wheel Automotive tire Synthetic rubber Tread
Tire Automotive tire Wheel Tread Automotive design
Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Automotive tire

Links to more pics:
Rears:

Fronts:

Set:

Asking $3,300 plus shipping.
Thanks to MacanCheeze for his gracious offer to help the buyer with discounted shipping. He mentioned ~$300-$500 depending on location.
Accept payment via Zelle or PayPal (buyer covers fees)

Located in San Diego (92101).

Thanks for checking this out!
Herb

Side note… New to this forum, but not to Porsche.
Owned a 99 996 C2 for over ten years. even brought it to Belgium for a few years too! Got to drive at Spa and the Nurburgring a few times. Even drove 11hr to Monaco. Love the brand!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts