Porsche Macan Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
904 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi All,

As a long time, active member of this forum you may recognize my username and may have seen pictures of my beautiful 2017 Macan GTS. Reason I am selling: I just placed an order for a 911 T and need to sell my Macan, as much as I love it. I am the first and only owner, bought brand new from Dealer.

Here are the specs:

Exterior: Volcano Grey Metallic

Interior: Leather Package in Black

Additional Equipment:

Porsche Torque Vectoring Plus (PTV Plus)

Volcano Grey Metallic

Roof Rails in Black

Sunblind for Rear Side Windows

Seat Ventilation (Front)

Piano Black Interior Package

SportDesign Side Mirrors

Side Blades in Exterior Color

Porsche Communication Management (PCM) incl. Navigation Module

Lane Keep Assist (LKA) i.c.w. Lane Change Assist (LCA)

ParkAssist (Front and Rear) with Surround View

LED Headlights in Black incl. Porsche Dynamic Light System Plus (PDLS Plus)

Adaptive Cruise Control incl. Porsche Active Safe (PAS)

Smoking Package (don't smoke, its just for the small lid to cover the hole on the dash)

Summer Tires for 20" Alloy Wheels

Connect Plus

Adaptive Sport Seats (18-way) with Memory Package

Premium Package Plus:

- BOSE Surround Sound System

- Auto-dimming mirrors

- Seat Heating (Front and Rear)

- Panoramic Roof System

- Porsche Entry & Drive

Sport Chrono Package i.c.w. PCM

Voice Control

Leather Package in Black

Aluminum PDK Shifter

Stealth Hitch (no visible hitch in the back when receiver is removed!)

Red GTS logo on back and side blades

Black RS Spyder Wheels

Vehicle has 11,000 miles and it is in MINT condition. Paint looks like a mirror, with no dings, nicks, scratches or swirls of any kind. Treated with Wolfgang Fusion Carnauba wax and Wolfgang Sealant.

Interior is also like new. Seats have not creases, marks, or anything. Look just like new. No excuses. Everything inside is like you would expect it to be the day if you were buying a brand new vehicle.

Had the first service just before August at 7,500 miles.

Always garaged, at home and covered private parking spot at the office.

No issues whatsoever, no stories, drives, looks and smells like new.

Sticker cost was $86,255 not including Stealth Hitch ($600) and Aluminum PDK Shifter ($700)

Selling for $72,000

Sale will take place at Momentum Porsche in Houston, as they will do an in-and-out trade-in for my 911 T, so you will be buying directly from an Authorized Porsche Dealership which will handle all the paperwork... and you get to buy a FANTASTIC spec GTS for much less than what they would sell it to the public if I did a normal trade-in.

Here are some pics:

·
Registered
904 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Here is a picture of what the Stealth Hitch looks like when you detach the receiver (takes 10 seconds to do). You don’t have the ugly looking hitch to disrupt the beautiful diffuser in the back!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
904 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Bump

Please feel free to PM me with any questions or offers... ;)

·
Registered
904 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thank you all!

Today my GTS has gone to a new home. Really happy to have a forum member become the new owner.

Hope he gets to enjoy it as much as I did. I am sure he will as a fellow enthusiast!

I will stick around as MF is a great forum to be around great people.

Cheers.

Alex.

Attachments

·
Registered
35 Posts
Thank you all!

Today my GTS has gone to a new home. Really happy to have a forum member become the new owner.

Hope he gets to enjoy it as much as I did. I am sure he will as a fellow enthusiast!

I will stick around as MF is a great forum to be around great people.

Cheers.

Alex.
Gorgeous GTS. There is something about a GTS! I sold my 2017 and put a deposit on a 2021 GTS. I am going through the specs now. I saw you had the Aluminum PDK shifter. How do you feel about that? It's an expensive option - from the pictures it looks nice. But was it worth $700? Curious for your take! Here is my build! It has a lock date of Mid-May so I still have time to tweak! Interestingly enough I have a 911 build as well as a future goal. But the spec is in my account teasing me!

The Porsche Code

I welcome your thoughts on the build and the shifter especially.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts