Porsche Macan Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Thinking about Reluctantly, selling my Turbo in Sapphire Blue Metallic. Started a business during the pandemic, and its requiring me to make use of a truck WAY more than I anticipated. I hate to sell this thing as it is stunning, performs well, and has zero issues, but Im going to be out of garage spots soon.

So, if you know of anyone looking for a '15 Turbo in Sapphire Blue Metallic with lots of options, less than 45K miles, 21" Turbo wheels, and Porsche Platinum VSC through '22, please have them send me a PM for more details.

Updates: Price $47.5K; garage kept in Charlotte, NC; includes OEM Porsche All Weather Mats, Brand New Atturo AZ850 tires, & PPF (Paint Protection Film). I will cover cost to transfer Porsche Platinum VSC Warranty. Can help ship anywhere, as needed.

Thx,
Clint

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thx all ! I've updated the original post with all of the requested info and some additional details. For anyone who is serious, please PM me for add'l pics, to setup time for test drive, or for a live virtual tour (Facetime, etc). I'm very easy to work with.

·
Registered
1,714 Posts
Great looking Turbo you have for sale there. Here’s a TTT for you!

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thx for that appreciate it. I will post more photos this week (if/when the sun pops nack out here).

1 - 9 of 9 Posts