Porsche Macan Forum banner
21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
2018 GTS, Carrara White Metallic/Garnet Red
9 Posts
I think those red gauge rings would look good with the red gauge faces in my GTS..... to the google machine!

·
Registered
38 Posts
For me moving from a 2018 GTS with 12000 miles it is. It's the feature I don't have that I wish I did. I don't care much about things like Sport Chrono or PTV+ (though I would probably option them if building new) but I like my hands toasty warm in the winter.

It's also $14000 more and out of warranty.
If you are interested in a 2016 Turbo with a heated wheel, I know a guy selling one with warranty :p

·
Registered
2018 Macan Turbo
14 Posts
Nothing to do at the moment. Went online at Cargurus and started surfing. Found a novel 2017 build. Carmine Red on two-tone red/black interior. The bolsters are red. Inserts are black. It also has the PTV+ and PP upgrades. Looks pretty loaded for $76K and 7500 miles.

It's in Boerne, Tx.
I Like it and the price is good. Get a dealer to run the computer to see if there are any events/ codes/ etc.? You should check with the seller, I know that some Macans have the heated steering but it was not on the build sheet. You know where the button is, right? You can also retrofit heated steering, it is a complete pain but it has and can be done.

·
Registered
2,828 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
Ive found vinanalytics to be inaccurate at times. Do you have your window sticker on you?
I just took a pic of my build sheet. I'll post it later. Again, it's a September 2018 build. I have a heated steering wheel. Nowhere on the build sheet is that broken out as an option.

·
Registered
3,915 Posts
Porsche not having heated steering wheel as part of the Premium package is dumb. Extremely dumb. You get heated seats but not heated steering wheel on that package. A $280 option that many people forget to add and it is almost impossible to add later. Mercedes does the same stupidity. I passed on many GLS450 for my wife only because it didn’t have heated steering wheel. If you live in MN, that is a deal breaker.

·
Registered
233 Posts
I just took a pic of my build sheet. I'll post it later. Again, it's a September 2018 build. I have a heated steering wheel. Nowhere on the build sheet is that broken out as an option.
It was confirmed that all turbos come with heated steering wheel, thus it won't be listed as an option on your window sticker

21 - 28 of 28 Posts