Porsche Macan Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
2,813 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Nothing to do at the moment. Went online at Cargurus and started surfing. Found a novel 2017 build. Carmine Red on two-tone red/black interior. The bolsters are red. Inserts are black. It also has the PTV+ and PP upgrades. Looks pretty loaded for $76K and 7500 miles.

It's in Boerne, Tx.

·
Registered
544 Posts
Nice find Bruce, low miles as well. Seeing how much the 2022 have gone up I am pleased I have mine now.

·
Registered
2018 Macan Turbo PP, 2013 911S manual, 1991 C4 Coupe
165 Posts
I noticed that one too. I think it is priced way too low unless something is wrong with it? Carfax seems clean, and they seem to know the model is more special as they pointed out production numbers

·
Registered
2,813 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Registered
2018 Porsche Macan GTS
798 Posts
Come on... That's a show stopper?
For me moving from a 2018 GTS with 12000 miles it is. It's the feature I don't have that I wish I did. I don't care much about things like Sport Chrono or PTV+ (though I would probably option them if building new) but I like my hands toasty warm in the winter.

It's also $14000 more and out of warranty.

·
Registered
2,813 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
True.

·
Registered
2,813 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Is a heated steering wheel an option for a 2017? I went back and noticed both front and rear sets are heated. I find it odd you'd have to pay more for a heated steering wheel.

·
Registered
232 Posts
Is a heated steering wheel an option for a 2017? I went back and noticed both front and rear sets are heated. I find it odd you'd have to pay more for a heated steering wheel.
Yes, steering wheel heating was a standalone option. Front and rear heated seats were included in premium package plus. Here's my window sticker

·
Registered
2,813 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Yes, steering wheel heating was a standalone option. Front and rear heated seats were included in premium package plus. Here's my window sticker

View attachment 244523
Mine is heated. And I just followed my build hyperlink and it doesn't show it. I actually found I had it by accident shortly after I took possession of it.

·
Registered
232 Posts
Mine is heated. And I just followed my build hyperlink and it doesn't show it. I actually found I had it by accident shortly after I took possession of it.
Ive found vinanalytics to be inaccurate at times. Do you have your window sticker on you?

·
Registered
2,813 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Ive found vinanalytics to be inaccurate at times. Do you have your window sticker on you?
I’ll try to look it up later today.

Reactions: lefizzet

·
Registered
2018 Porsche Macan GTS
798 Posts
The side blade inscription is killing me.
Yeah it’s pretty loud. There is a pee pee joke in there somewhere...

I figure that unsightly thing wouldn’t be too hard to change.

While heated steering isn‘t much used in warm climates, it’s one of those things I wish everyone would option. It’s one of the cheapest things to add, and a complete pain to retrofit as you have to find a matching wheel that has it. And then you have to install it which I’m told isn’t too hard, but you are messing with airbags, which can go badly.

Still, its on my short list of $1000+ upgrades to do.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts